70. Singer

"Hello, are you that Mr

"Hello, are you that Mr. Jeon, it's a pleasure to meet you," Saeyun got up from his chair nodding politely.

"Mr. Jeon that's a big honor," Mathew and Yuso bowed ninety degrees followed by Suga when the heat storming Jimin's face was severe.

"Hi," he muttered quietly seeing Jungkook's lips twitching up in a faint smile.

"Hi," whispered Jungkook keeping his head low walking to the fire place to sit down on the other side of it across of Jimin who suddenly found out that there was no air to breath with here, in the open woods, his palms sweating so he pulled the blanket down reaching for his water bottle.

"Would you like a drink Mr. Jeon?" Asked Suga.

"No, thanks I'm driving," Jungkook smiled politely looking through the crackling flames straight at Jimin.

"So what brings a man like you here? I mean there are definitely many ladies waiting for you at home?" Muttered Saeyun when Jimin's insides filled with burning jealousy at that remark.

"I'm openly gay," muttered Jungkook ignoring the man's stunned face. "Besides there has always been only one person in my heart, still is, always..." Jungkook sighed loudly lowering his head more blushing hard when Jimin's toes were freaking dancing in his trainers against his will.

"So you kind of have a boyfriend or a husband?" Asked the officer becoming too curious.

"No, I'm alone, because he will never forgive me, but I deserve that," said Jungkook looking up at Jimin who felt something scratching in his throat.

"Guys wanna play some music? Who here is able to sing?" Suga came back from the lake house carrying a guitar.

"Don't look at me," muttered the officer.

"Jungkook can sign, his voice is angelic," said Jimin when Jungkook looked at him stunned raising his eyes open.

"Mr. Jeon... um... would you do us the honor?" Asked Suga handing him the guitar.

Jungkook blushed horribly taking it while mumbling something about being a bad singer when Jimin wrapped the blanket tighter around himself watching him only, the world seemed to had stopped when Jungkook ruffled the guitar strings playing the intro to his favorite song, the other guys cheering till his angelic voice made everyone speechless. The embers of the flames circling in the air lightning up Jungkook's perfect features, so Jimin leaned his chin on his palm staring, getting completely lost. He has loved that man so much,was going crazy, gave him all of himself, all his heart, trusted with his own life, yet he had been lied to and played.

"I'll be going now," Jimin jumped from the chair he was sitting on allowing the warm blanket to fall off his posture, so he was immediately shivering even in the hoodie and the jacket.

The music stopped abruptly, Jungkook's questioning eyes laid on him.

"Thank you for the nice time Mr. Suga," Jimin turned to the detective.

"I can drive you home!" Jungkook's low voice crumbled all skin on his body.

"It's fine I will drop Jimin off," Suga became nervous.

Jimin's body twisting in madness he couldn't name when he heard his own faint voice.

"It's ok Mr. Suga, Jungkook can drop me off... I mean Mr. Jeon," the blushes hitting his face were severe.

"Please call me Jungkook."

He turned to catch hose beautiful doe eyes that made his throat tingle, his butterflies dance, his toes to do funny movements in his trainers.

"Are you sure Jimin?" Asked Suga, he was pale.

"Yes," whispered Jimin tossing Jungkook a secret glance, damn he looked fine dressed up in all black with messy dark curls falling into his face.

Jimin's breath became short and he was begging himself to not to act anyhow foolishly, especially as it was dangerous, them all alone in a car, driving through the night, his body becoming like a glowing satellite at the memories of their nights, Jungkook's big warm palms on his body, his endless kisses.

Stop there, you're over him. Jimin told himself off trembling like crazy while collecting his things, the backpack and the water bottle.

"Goodnight Mr. Suga, Suga's friends, thank you for the nice time," Jimin waved awkwardly hurrying to Jungkook's car jumping inside to buckle the seatbelt before his stupid mind will start to lead battles with him.

Jungkook shook Suga's hand firmly, nodded to the other men then walked into the car sitting down behind the steering wheel, taking a loud breath in.

"Please drive," begged Jimin.

Jungkook chuckled starting the engine, turning his favorite playlist on. The forest road was bumpy, the nostalgic music around them so tempting, playing on Jimin's longing, his gaze falling on Jungkook's palm on the gears and he was fighting with the urge to close his hand around it, to fall unconditionally, like before. Yet that man has played with his feelings, misused his body for his pleasure, has broken his heart into millions of pieces, broken his trust.

Jimin sighed turning to the darkness behind the window when they finally reached the main road. He could feel Jungkook's secret but intensive glances on himself raising the temperature in his body.

The man's smell lingering in the car driving him insane and he was hating himself more for letting his heart speak before his brain, he could have been safe and completely unbothered in Suga's car, yet, a part of him hopelessly wanted to be around Jungkook a bit longer, was bleeding at the thought of parting ways again, so it was equally a curse and a blessing to be here.

Thank you so much for all your love, I can't believe there are only 5 chapters left. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. What do you think about Jikook's meeting and Jimin agreeing on Jungkook driving him home? What will happen during their drive?

Much <3