71. A boy in love

"Is the playlist ok?" Asked Jungkook after a while

"Yes," Jimin turned to catch his eyes getting lost again so he concentrated on the darkness quickly.

"I thought you're a little bit bored of my songs by now," Jungkook's lips twitched up in a smile.

"I actually like your taste in music," muttered Jimin feeling so awkward as they were acting like two almost strangers.

They stopped talking again allowing the night to carry their unspoken experiences.

Way too soon the city came and Jimin's anxiety was raising with each passed kilometer, as how could he go back to his parents, the house he hated living in so much, his empty bed when all of him was longing for one thing only, his gaze resting on Jungkook and he was trying to remember each and every detail of him. Was it the last time of them meeting?

"I guess we're here," muttered Jungkook after a while stopping the car in his street and Jimin wasn't ready to go yet, their gazes meeting his heart playing crazy from beating so quickly, his mind producing images of them jumping at each other and kissing madly tearing their clothes off then Jungkook taking him in this car, but he ignored reaching for his backpack, unbuckling the seatbelt, opening the door with a loud sigh.

"Jimin, tell me is there anything I could do to make you forgive me?" Jungkook's question crumbled all hair on his body.

He needed to get out of here now, go back to his shitty life and forget, once and for all, so he forced himself to move out of the car.

"Goodnight Jungkook," he said closing the door with impact running towards the house his heart beating crazily so he leaned against the front door turning around to see Jungkook has rolled the window down looking at him like fixed, their gazes locked and time stopped, the world became just static and serenity, Jimin's loud heartbeat the only noise.
Jungkook lifted two fingers sending him an heart sign, moving his lips to an air kiss and before Jimin could control himself he mirrored that movement, both smiling shyly still watching each other.

Jimin moved that finger heart up to his face and Jungkook's glittering eyes lit up like stars. It took a long moment for Jimin to collect enough strength to open the door and fall into the house his body still glowing, levitating, flying twenty hundred feet above the city.

"Unworthy son, what time is it!" His father's yelling seemed like some noises of mosquitoes.

"I'm adult. I'm coming home whenever I'm coming. Night," Jimin didn't even spare his parents a glance sprinting up the staircase to his room knowing he won't sleep an eye tonight daydreaming about Jungkook.

Can that hour end, thought Jimin looking at the whiteboard where the thirty questions for the history quiz were written down yet he didn't know a single answer. Mr. Seokjin was eyeing the class up and down looking for victims. It was Monday and two days ago he has seen Jungkook, has been dropped off by him, couldn't damn forget that impression it has left on him. The art school letter was still unopened so he was carrying it around in his backpack waiting for the right moment when he will be courageous enough to read through it. Yesterday was the first day since two months when he hasn't harmed himself, his mind in a totally different uproar.

"Yeseung come up!" Mr. Seokjin raised his voice so she walked towards he board taking the marker.

Jimin sighed bouncing on his chair hoping history class will end soon.

Today after school he will have his first therapy session.

"Ahhhh! Jungkook is so romantic! Jimin is so lucky!" Squealed Yeseung catching everyone's attention.

What? Jimin looked around in shock but all students jumped from their chairs running to the windows, girls breaking out in loud squealing and giggling, while Mr. Seokjin was hopelessly trying to calm them down.

Jimin was so stunned he reacted with a delay. Has she just said Jungkook? He jumped from behind the bench pushing through the crowd to the window to glance out at the main square in front of the school that was... yeah, covered with flower petals composing into a huge 'I love you Jimin!' sign, there were Suga, Taehyung and Jungkook all three finishing lying out that description when Jimin's insides twisted.

For real? What an embarrassment.

Taehyung must have noticed him as he raised his hand waving when Jungkook looked up straight where he was standing and something in Jimin changed, he suddenly turned pushing through the students storming out of the classroom when he heard the whole crowd and the yelling Mr. Seokjin following but he never cared less taking three steps at once while hurrying down the stairs, then through the main hall to push the front door open and fall outside.

 Seokjin following but he never cared less taking three steps at once while hurrying down the stairs, then through the main hall to push the front door open and fall outside

Thank you so much for your support. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. What do you think about Jikook's time together and Jimin's Monday morning at school? What will he do? Should he forgive Jungkook?

Also happy birthday to our most beautiful and amazing angel Jimin 💜

Much <3