𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋: 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗scene four:𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗
scene four:
𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

"I have a plan that I won't spill."
╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

THE MOMENT THOSE WORDS came out of Ava's mouth, her father was ready to scream at her

Until they heard the throne room's doors open.

"Good morning, my fellow king!" The King of Kingdom Connect has entered the throne room with open arms.

"You- what are you doing here?" Ava's father walked past her and hugged the king. Old friends, she could see.

Ava felt a hand on her shoulder once again and saw her mother. She had a frown on her lips, tears forming in her eyes.

She cannot help Ava- she taught Ava to be strong, to fight for herself... Even if she knew Ava has to marry, she taught Ava how to realize things.

"Very good to see you, my friend!" The king of Connect patted her father's back.

Ava wiped her tears, "I'm sorry, dear." Her mother kissed her forehead. Ava shook her head and walked away from her, from them.

When she reached the door, she halted her steps. All the princes of Kingdom Connect stood outside of the throne room.

None of them wearing their masks like yesterday. They were all wearing simply clothes which still highlighted their looks.

They all turned at Ava, bewildered by the tears that streamed down her face.

Instantly, Ava wiped her tears away.

"Ava! Come here!" Her father shouted, she did not move from her spot.

"Ava, go there now," her wrist was grabbed by Yeonjun. Willingly, Ava pushed Yeonjun away from her. He falls to the ground, ready to scold his sister.