Chapter 6

Ariana and Arien was sitting at the couch while waiting for Arjen. Arien and Ariana was wearing the same dress but the difference was, Ariana tied her hair in a low ponytail.

'This is the definition of discomfort.. Although we were provided with a fascinating breakfast after the shocking announcement, there was hardly any time to enjoy the meal.

There were also many servants attending our meal. The attention was so burdensome that I felt like throwing up! And all that because of.. '

Arien and Ariana start remember Ishina' s words. "His Majesty has ordered us to prepare the menu and some attendants for you"

Ariana clench her fists. 'What could his objective be? Why is he trying to act like a father after all these years? What has he ever done for us?'

"Let's call them, Arien, Arjen and Ariana"

'Names.. Yeah, he did give us one thing and only one thing. We've spent everyday just breathing in a luxurious, but ice-cold crib. But then one day, father held us up with hands we had never felt before. Only his blonde hair, shining like the sun, come into our sight. Our second names, and our first memory of the emperor '

Ah!

Ariana then come back into her senses.' And that was everything. Why am I remembering it so sentimentally? And yesterday was the second time I have every seen him in my whole life'

Ariana then look at the dress she's wearing. 'To think that I have to wear such clothes, just for a meal together, after all this time. It even has more jewels than Rurahel's clothes. It's super uncomfortable for a 5-year-old!'

"Uncomfortable.." They hear a voice. "Arjen!" Arien said. Arjen then plop at the couch beside Arien.

'To think that we have to wear such fancy clothes just for a meal' Arjen use telepathy while glare at nothing.

'Haha, we three can agree on that' Arien chuckled.

'Wouldn't we get kicked out if we.. Make a mistake in front of the emperor?' Ariana asked while squeeze Arien's hand.

'Wouldn't we just be dead before that even happens?' Arjen said like it was an obvious answered.

Ariana face become pale quickly.

Knock! Knock!

The earlier butler come with a few maids. "We're here to accompany your imperial highnesses" He said.

They then stand up and follow the butler.

'Are we there yet?' Arien asked.

'Pretty sure we still have a long way to go' Arjen answered.

And in cue, Ishina suddenly asked. "Are you tired?" "No.. Not at all" Arien and Arjen quickly answered while Ariana stayed silent.

'Yes, we are! We are just 5-year-olds!' Arjen and Arien say in their mind.

'Let's look around the hallway so it feels less exhausting than it it' Arjen said.

'Okay..' Ariana and Arien answered. They all look around but Ariana just stared at all the sculpture, accessories and etc.

She have no interest and feel boring because of these long walk inside the Palace.

Suddenly the butler stop walking and that's made the triplets stop walking too.

"Your imperial highnesses"

The butler look at them and continued, "We have arrived"

Ariana woaed at the big golden shing door which was guarded by two knight. The triplets gulped.