Extraterrestrial Invasion

A/n: Alien Invaders Arc

A/n #2: Also. There's a Massive change of plans to the story. For I wanted to finish this because I want to continue the rest.

Previously

Vorzechs: Honestly, Did you really think you could run from us?!

Issei crawled back as they approached him. And when he hit the wall, Pneuma was holding Purge.

Pneuma: You took my Husband's Life. Now I take something from you.

She stabbed his neck and twisted it. He screamed in pain and agony. And when she pulled it out, It was an Organ, more specifically. His Vocal cords.

Pneuma: You talk too much

The two left the area, leaving a Bruised Devil, and a Voice-less Pervert.

And now
In another Planet
With ??? And Alice
3rd POV

ime flew way longer than on Earth. Like 1 day is like a Month. And ??? had his weapons upgraded, Mostly New Material, the Most noticable is his Strongest Weapon, It's now on Enderrite, End Dimension's Rare Metal.

He also got a new Blade. Ark of the Cosmos, But it's a Last resort type.

They were training yet again until Alice stopped.

???: Hm? Alice?

She looked at a Direction, in her eyes, They zoomed and she saw a Spaceship, Almost covering Half of Earth. He has come.

Alice: He's here.

???: Wait now?!

Alice: Yes. I never expected him to get here this fast. We'll have to take this to the Next level

???: I'm ready. Bring the Pain.

On Earth

Earth is in total Chaos. Several Cities in Ruins after a constant Bombardment of Shells by the Spaceship. Countless lives lost, Heroes saving as much as they can. Factions holding off the Army.

2 creatures are watching the Chaos.One has it's dark blue body covered with translucent skin, No arms, No legs, or Torso, Just tentacles for Psychic and Actions

It's name was Geryuganshoop, The Universe's Strongest Esper.

And the next one is Gargantuan Purple Centipede with a Humanoid face and Mutliple Faces

And the next one is Gargantuan Purple Centipede with a Humanoid face and Mutliple Faces. It was the God of All Insects. Centichoro

 Centichoro