223

(Bonus chapters for reaching 700 votes 3/5)

As long as Sister Xiaojiu is happy, he will be happy too!

Sheng Zhiyan chatted with her for a while, and when he heard the tutor coming over and telling him that the time for studying was up, he could only hang up the phone reluctantly.

Before hanging up, he didn't forget to say to Su Jiu: "Sister Xiaojiu, if you have something unhappy going on, you must tell me if you are being bullied. You can't hide it from me!"

Su Jiu can't laugh or cry.

Human cubs are really cute.

Su Jiu continued to eat the children's set meal. She couldn't finish the snacks, and Su Shengjing took care of the rest. While he was clearing the table, she grabbed his mobile phone, climbed onto the sofa and sat down, and looked at it seriously.

Su Shengjing thought she was just using his mobile phone to play a small game. He had downloaded a few small games suitable for her age, so he didn't care and continued to clean up the garbage.

As everyone knows, the little girl is holding his mobile phone and swiping Weibo.

Seeing the words scolding his father on Weibo, Su Jiu bulged her cheeks and expressed her anger.

[Su Shengjing is this trash demon again? It was not enough to bully Qin Feng before, but now he is still being framed? Be yourself! 】

[Don't do human affairs day by day, do you want to be hot? Okay, here's it for you! I scold you to death! 】

[Hold away my brother Fang Qinfeng! Su Shengjing, go to death, what kind of garbage! 】

[It's said that he used his daughter to wash white, and now uses his daughter to frame Qin Feng, this person is really inexhaustible, so he should be blocked! 】

[Su Shengjing, you put your idea on Qin Feng’s head, I don’t think you know how to write dead words? 】

[Get out of the entertainment circle with your daughter, it's disgusting! I thought his daughter was a little angel, so she was just like her dad, deceiving the public sentiment! Vomit vomit! 】

As the popularity of the video increases, some previous things have also been dug out.

Only then did Su Jiu know that Qin Feng had a festival with her father. Saying that her father had been hot shortly after his debut before, he started to be arrogant and arrogant. It didn't matter if he used the staff as a subordinate, and suppressed the newcomers.

Qin Feng is one of them.

The marketing account revealed that Qin Feng and his father were in the same crew. Dad was the leading actor and Qin Feng was only a supporting role. When he was on the set, Dad looked down on him and bullied him, and because Qin Feng accidentally spilled the lunch he bought for him, he was forced to kneel down and beg for mercy.

This was not enough, her father was not satisfied, and sent fists to him...

The marketing account speaks perfectly, and it is also equipped with a nine-square grid. There were three pictures of his father sitting on a chair. Qin Feng knelt in front of him with a crying face, as if begging him for forgiveness. The rest of the pictures were of Su Shengjing hitting him.

Seeing this, Su Jiu's "Metro Grandpa" expression on her face.

Just like her dad, who would rather live in a broken house than ask a friend to help, now that he is in trouble, he doesn't want to drag anyone into the water, what would he do?

She didn't believe it if she was killed!

Su Jiu became more and more suspicious. A few years ago, her father was exposed to a pile of black material, which caused his ruin, and it had something to do with this Qin Feng.

Even if it wasn't his mastermind, he was 80% involved. After all, after Dad quit the entertainment industry, the biggest beneficiary seemed to be him.

He quickly became popular and replaced her father as the new national school grass.

If this is the case, then his use of the video to black her dad would make sense.

Maybe he saw that her father was on fire again now, and he was worried that his current position would be shaken, so he tried to fix her father?