224

(Bonus chapters for reaching 700 votes 4/5)

The more Su Jiu thought about it, the more she realized it was possible.

Think carefully.

It seems that Qin Feng is hiding well, doing things without knowing it, and setting up a character for himself with a simple and kind little brother who has no intentions, so he has been mixing smoothly until now?

However, as long as something bad is done, flaws will be exposed anyway.

Qin Feng, wait and see!

A cold light flashed in Su Jiu's eyes. She glanced at Su Shengjing and saw that he was washing dishes in the kitchen. She hurried to the room and dialed the public relations department of Century Entertainment.

Someone on the other end soon answered the phone, "Mr. Su? How is it, have you changed your mind?"

"Uncle, I am little wine."

The man on the other end was taken aback, then smiled, "Oh, it's the little wine, what's the matter?"

Su Jiu lowered her voice and said, "Uncle, I secretly called you with my dad's phone. I know you are great, can you help my dad? He didn't do bad things, he's not a bad person!"

The little girl's milky voice made people feel soft, and the man's tone was also lightened, "Well, we believe that your father is a good person and we want to help your father, but he won't let us help."

"Uncle, my dad doesn't want to cause trouble for you...but, but Xiaojiu doesn't want to see him being scolded by others. Dad has been scolded all the time..."

The little girl said, her tone became sad, and the man quickly comforted, "Little girl, don't be sad. Let's give your phone to your father, and we will talk to him again?"

"No, uncle, I want to help Dad secretly. Tell you a secret, I can do it!"

"Oh?" The man immediately became interested, "What can you do?"

Su Jiu pretended to say mysteriously: "Uncle, can you send me your cell phone number? I'll show you something!"

The man was a little surprised, is this little girl so smart?

Actually know that this phone number is an office phone number, not his own number?

It's amazing, he really can't underestimate the current kids.

He answered, then cut off the call temporarily and sent his private number.

Su Jiu selected his number, opened the interface for sending messages, found a recording in the audio folder, and sent it to the past.

After sending, Su Jiu curled her mouth.

Qin Feng would never have thought that at the time, his father's mobile phone was placed in her small backpack and kept it for her. When he walked towards her, she quietly turned on the recording function.

It was originally just in case, but it really came in handy!

I'm such a clever ghost.

With this recording, let's see how Qin Feng explained.

So now those fans who are clamoring for justice for him will soon be slapped in the face. The harder they scolded, the more painful the face was beaten!

As for Qin Feng...

Su Jiu can already imagine how wonderful his expression will be after this recording is released on the Internet, she can't wait!

Century Entertainment.

After receiving the recording from Su Jiu, the man clicked on it and listened, his expression gradually became more and more wrong, and finally his face was full of consternation.

He could be sure that this voice was Qin Feng, but those words, did he really say it?

Is he kidnapped by something strange?!

The man's mobile phone was expanded, so everyone else in the public relations department heard the content of the recording, and each of their chins fell to the ground.

Oh my God, Qin Fengren's design is broken!