Chapter 3

Amara's POV

A COOKIE WATERFALL?!?! woahhhhh i'll have to get one of them for sur-  

————————

I woke up from my dream after hearing the end of Moana playing. I jumped down from the sofa and started dancing and laughing around until the movie was over.

After i was finished, it was only then when i realized i was alone and none of the boys were with me..

Well that's mean i thought as i made my way to the door. When i opened it i looked to both sides of me and still saw nobody. hmmmmmm where could they be.

I stepped out of the room and made my way down the hall and up the small staircase that leads to the main floor of the house and came across the kitchen but unfortunately still not seeing anybody.

I thought for a couple of seconds and looked around making sure nobody saw me then rushed to grab a chair from the island in the kitchen and with a lot of my strength and energy i pushed it against the cupboards, and crawled on it and then onto the counter.

I opened the cupboard closest to me, already knowing what i was looking for. As soon as i opened it my eyes settled on what i was looking for.

Oreos.

i grabbed them and put them on the counter next to my feet and climbed onto the chair then back onto the floor.

PHEW THAT WAS AN ADVENTURE anyways

i grabbed my oreos from the counter, opened them and started eating them and carried on looking for someone.

living room? nobody
downstairs office? still nobody
dining room? no
foyer? nope
garden? still no

After looking everywhere downstairs i decided to go upstairs and look for them.

bedroom? no it's still light outside.
bathroom? hmmm maybe.
daddy's office? no

As i was walking passed daddy's office i saw 4 of daddy's friends (Amara's calls the guards her fathers friends so yeah go with it guys)
standing outside one of the meeting rooms with straight faces but when i came into view all of their eyes automatically softened.

'hey misters' i said to them while still eating my oreos.

A small smile crept up on all of their faces.

'do you guys know where my daddy is'
i said as i pulled my attention away from my oreos.

'he's in here princess, do you want to see him?'
One of daddy's friends said. He was VERY VERY TALL. Jeez i felt like i was breaking my neck from looking up at him. He had light brown hair with blue colored eyes. hmmmm he has nice eyes.

'mhm, i like your eyes. They remind me of the ocean no actually they are kinda like the sky when there are no clouds and it's very sunny and hot and hmmm ACTUALLY they kind of look like blueberries. I like blueberries. I like it when you bite them and then it kind of explodes into your mouth. OH MY GOSH ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE COLD TOO. Yes they are very nice sir' i blabbed on to him causing him and the other friends to laugh quite loudly, as i continued eating my oreos but stopping and thinking about something.

'misters'

They all looked at me with an amused expression.

'do you guys want?' i asked as i held out my oreos to them but they all shook their heads.

'Excuse me it very much wasn't a question. Now take one' I said sternly and trying to look intimating but i guess i still looked like a little kitten, as i've been told.