31

Harry Styles

"Come on, Gael... it's just a finger." I smiled at him, watching as tears streamed down his face and blood dripped from his hand.

He was trying to grunt and scream in pain, but he was still gagged and very much immobilized, so I was having my fun while Cleo was still asleep. I knew the room right next to this one was empty because I made sure to rent it as well, just to be certain that no one could hear this fucker.

Gael was big, it took more rope than usual to tie him up but I was very fucking good at it, there was no way he could get out or even move the slightest, and it was probably very uncomfortable for him to have spent the past eight hours like that.

Not that I fucking cared, I fucking wished I could kill him without having to worry about getting answers. Looking into his dark eyes reminded me of the way he touched Cleo without her fucking consent, groping her as if she was there at his disposal.

His dick was the next thing I was going to cut off, I was just waiting for Cleo in case she wanted to watch or do it herself.

She was deep asleep when I left the room, she crashed as soon as she laid down on the bed, and thank fuck we had only broken the headboard, or else it would've been fun to ask the manager of this dump for a new bed... unless she wanted to share one with me.

I doubted she'd want that, she was still very conflicted about whatever the fuck was going on between us, and to be honest, not even I knew what was happening. The sex was unmatched and just perfect, the slight soreness in my muscles was a great fucking reminder.

But I knew Cleo needed a bit longer to recompose herself, although I was sure her soreness would last another day or two.

Another thing I was sure of was that we needed to talk.

I didn't mind fucking her, I could separate our last names and our history from the current sexual tension we were feeling, but that didn't mean it was easy to let go. And when she mentioned her father last night, I just knew I had to tell her the whole truth.

She'd probably say I was lying, or maybe try to kill me and fight me, but this time I was actually wanting to be honest about it. We were going to spend more time together, we still had another target and also a whole fucking mystery to solve.

And I planned on fucking her again as long as she wanted me to, and if I hadn't pulled away from the kiss last night she would've kept going, but fucking her while she was sore wasn't a good idea, especially since we had work to do today.

Maybe next time, I was quite eager.

She overestimated me, though... she wasn't the only one conflicted about this, I just didn't mind giving in to my urges. I didn't enjoy overthinking things, but spending time with her was making me do the same.

I mean, we tried to kill each other not too long ago and now I couldn't fucking stop thinking about tasting her... how good her cunt felt wrapped tightly around my cock... how addictive it was to kiss her.

Turns out I was fucked, and I honestly had no idea how this would affect our whole situation after we fixed our main problems. This was dangerous... she was so fucking dangerous.

I wondered if she knew the power she had over me, I literally couldn't think about anything else and it was quite annoying.

What the fuck was wrong with me?

This was the reason why I had woken up earlier and made my way straight to this room after I showered and drank some coffee. I put on black jeans and a black shirt just like the one Cleo was wearing to sleep... fuck, the moment she put my shirt on my stomach clenched.