SMG4: Mario VS YouTube (02)

We arrived at the YouTube Headquarters. I never felt so nervous in my life. Luigi doll was driving us there and I sat in the back with everyone else. SMG3 forced me to be by him. I sighed and figured it's probably better than sitting by Rob. Suddenly the van stopped and all I could hear from the other side was. "No visitors. Get out!" I swear I heard guns too. I tried not to worry too much. All I could think about is the fact I'm about to go into the YouTube Headquarters. But I couldn't stop thinking about SMG4. I wonder if he is doing okay without me. I miss him so much. I could have spent more time with him. Instead I got dragged into SMG3's mess. I must have blurred into my thoughts because suddenly the van started to move. A few minutes later we were sitting in boxes. Rob was pushing the cart. "My ass is itchy. Can someone scratch it please?" Mario asks and suddenly next I hear it. "Oi! Who's touching me!" Belle yelled. "I am sorry, I've never been this close to a girl before..." SMG3 who was in the same box as me yells in a whisper. "Guys! Shut it! You're gonna give us away!" I facepalm but went back to my thoughts. "Oh SMG4, I am so sorry." I say to myself in a whisper. Suddenly the cart stopped moving and all I could hear was talking of Rob and a woman. SMG3 was whispering things for Bob to say. I knew we could get caught easily. SMG3 got out of the cart as we were moving and punched Mario. I wasn't paying attention but it sounded like Shromy and Mario talking. The cart started to move again. SMG3 and I peak out of the cart as we are in the elevator. "Rob stop! We don't have a pass!" SMG3 looked at me. I sighed and went on the phone. "Melony, you're on." you quietly say. The elevator starts to move again. "Get ready Belle, you're up." SMG3 said quietly and we went back into the cart. "SMG3 I can't believe you're making us do this!" I hissed. SMG3 looked at me and put his hand on my cheek. "[Y/N] don't you think this is going to be fair?" he asks. "My creations have been destroyed by your stupid boyfriend." I looked at him in shock but I knew he was right. "SMG4 took what I made, I deserve this." I put my hand on his hand that was still on my cheek. "SMG3.. I'm sorry.." I looked down in shame. All I could think about was when SMG4 got chased by guards. If SMG4 didn't go there and didn't react none of this would have happened. SMG3 interrupted my thoughts. "I told you [Y/N], you should have chosen me." I looked at him in disagreement. "Just because SMG4 ruined your stuff doesn't mean I regret dating him." SMG3 rolled his eyes and took his hand away from my cheek. "Soon you'll see that you'll regret that choice." Suddenly SMG3 and I hear Belle getting attention from youtubers. SMG3 looked at me then got out of the cart. "Lets go, people!" SMG3 says and everyone who was still in the cart got out and we ran into the next room. We all stopped in the center of a dark room. "Wow!" I say with a surprised look. "The server room!" All you and everyone could see random videos on the side on each monitor. Mario walks up to one. "Dear god... People are watching some weird crap.." I chuckled at Mario's comment. "Nevermind that! We have a mission!" SMG3 snapped at Mario. "The remote should be through this DOOR!" Suddenly a guard jumps down and crashes onto the floor and it causes a mini earthquake. I yelp in surprise. "HALT! I AM YOUTUBE MODERATOR!" SMG3 looked over. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THE FORBIDDEN AREA!" I gulped and looked at everyone as he got closer. Everyone screamed. I pushed Whimpu over to him. "Uhh... hello sir!" he mumbled. He pulls out a laptop. "C-could I interest you in leaked OnlyFans account content?" "OOOOOOOO." The guard screams. Whimpu and the guard sat together and watched the laptop. Mario grabs my arm and drags me with SMG3 and Jub Jub to the next room. The door opened as we all looked in shock. Down the hall was the remote room. But there were a lot of laser beams shooting out of each area of the hallway. "Melony? Can you deactivate this please!" SMG3 says over the phone. The lasers disappear as SMG3 takes the next step the lasers pop back on. "W-What?! They have a backup?! DAMMIT!" SMG3 hissed. "They must've upgraded their security system! What are we going to do now?!" Suddenly Mario kicks Jub Jub and he flies across the room as explosions happen. "Welp alrighty then." I say silently. Jub Jub quickly deactivates the lasers and we all ran to the other side. We walk into the next room and see the remote. "We actually did it!" I say excitedly. I was honestly glad we are still alive. Suddenly Susan appears in front of the remote. Everyone screams. "I'm impressed you made it this far.." Susan says and points directly at us. "But now it's time for all of you to be permanently deleted.." I step back as Susan suddenly transforms into a giant dinosaur. "Oh my goodness..." I say smirking. "It's a rip off Barney the dinosaur!" I start laughing until I get kicked and got flung into the wall. "[Y/N]!" yelled SMG3 and Mario. Suddenly all I saw was darkness...