The Next Mission

*DISCLAIMER*
My grammar is still bad. Sorry if you don't understand some of my sentences that i wrote.
.
.
.
.
And also highly typo problem. If I did notice it, I might change it while I publish it if I accidentally, publish the chapter or just I giving up and let it be.
.
.
.
.
All characters are Monsta's properties!!

At the TAPOPS station

Boboiboy and his friends were heading to the control room to report their mission. They successfully end their mission. Their mission is to save the most dangerous weapon from the villain and return it back to the authority.

After done reporting their mission, Boboiboy, Ochobot and Gopal heading towards their room to get some rest. After they reached their room, Gopal just lay down on Boboiboy's bed.

"Man, that was a tiring... I can't believe we did that," said Gopal while stretching on Boboiboy's bed. Boboiboy then sit on his desk while Ochobot charge himself after the mission.

"You could say that. Guess there is no time to rest. There still a lot of villain out there." Gopal could not rest after what Boboiboy said to him.

A few minutes without doing anything, their room's door were open and reveal our purple hedgehog, Fang. He entered the room and take a seat on Gopal's bed.

"What are you doing here?" Gopal asked Fang with full of unbelievable face.

"Does it wrong? Beside I'm bored," said Fang casually. Boboiboy then want to break the thick atmosphere but suddenly the girls entered their room.

"What were you guys doing?" Asked Ying.

"Oh, nothing. We actually didn't not what to do," said Boboiboy. Yaya and Ying look at each other for a moment. Then they comes up with an idea.

"Hey, wanna chit-chating at the cafeteria. I heard they serves some puddings-" Yaya's word were cut off after Gopal runs between Yaya an Ying to get some puddings at the cafeteria.

"-and cupcake... Umm..." They were very suprise after see Gopal run that fast.

"Well you know. When there's food there he will be,"  said Ying while insulting him.

"Ochobot wanna come with us?" Asked Boboiboy. Maybe he wants to follow them.

"Hm? Oh, sure then," Then they go together towards the cafeteria.

At cafeteria

It's been a few minutes they were talking at the table while eating some light snacks. It was sa wholesome moment for them after the successful mission.

"Hey, Boboiboy. I have something to ask you," said Fang.

"Sure, what it is?"

"You have a training tomorrow, aren't you?"

"Well yes I am... Why?" Asked Boboiboy confusingly. He didn't know that Famg would say that kind of question.

"Well... the elemental users are coming right?" Asked Fang seriously. He does look like not playing with him making Boboiboy uncomfortable.