40

Harry Styles

Control That wasn't something I was very familiar with, ever since I was younger. I simply couldn't hold back, my impulses would always get the best of me and sometimes I gladly let them.

Just like right now.

I was in a really terrible mood because of everything that had happened and was happening, and adding all that to the confusion of feelings I was starting to become aware of, my brain was the definition of chaos.

Cleo telling me about Zayn and this girl he was dating, a fucking stripper from Eroda, really caught me off guard. I'd never expected him to be with someone who could actually implicate his safety, because if my father knew things wouldn't be pretty.

Eroda was off-limits... simply walking by could be considered a threat to the truce that actually didn't fucking matter anymore. I did something way worse... and she was now straddling my lap.

Emotions could be frustrating and confusing, I was definitely having trouble discerning what the fuck was happening. I was angry, sad, and worried because of Zayn. Pissed off because of everyone who was trying to kill us. Confused at these weird feelings I'd experience nonstop around Cleo.. being alone with her in my house wasn't helping.

I hadn't touched her the way I wanted to since the sudden kiss the night we got here, and that had me overthinking more than anything in my life ever did. The indescribable urge to feel her plump lips against mine was stronger than I thought, I simply had to kiss her.

And there it was, that stupid fluttering in my stomach that would always be there whenever she kissed me. I'd get so turned on that it hurt, I'd never felt like this before.

It was dangerous... and I liked it more than I should.

Lashing out tonight and breaking things was an unhealthy way of simply trying to get rid of these feelings, but I failed miserably. I tried to find a way to blame this on Cleo so I could have a reason to hate her again. But I couldn't.

I fucking wanted her more than I'd ever wanted anything, and I was the one who couldn't stop myself from leaning forward, brushing my lips against hers first.

Her face was so close to mine... her warm breath was teasingly tickling my lips as a silent invitation to taste her again.

Fuck, how I missed kissing her.

The tension around us would always manage to grow and become more suffocating, the last days avoiding her or the undeniable attraction was the most difficult thing I had to do.

Helping her bandage her wounds and being so fucking close and yet so far. Feeling her intense gaze on me as if she was waiting for me do something... now I finally did.

The pent up frustration and anger combined to the sinful desire only she made me feel turned me into a ticking time bomb.

And she set it off.

The moment our lips brushed, she was the one who threaded her fingers in the back of my hair and quickly straddled my lap, pushing me back on the couch and grasping my jaw so she could lead the kiss.

She had never taken control like this before, I had to admit I was a bit stunned. Cleo seemed to be so fucking hungry for me that she didn't hold back at all, kissing me as if our tongues tangling together was the answer to all our problems.

It seemed to be, though... it just felt so fucking right. Everything around me disappeared as soon as our lips touched and it was just me and her. Just us and our hidden urges that had been locked away for longer than we could handle.