226

(Bonus chapters for reaching 800 votes 1/5)

[That is, Su Shengjing is really angry, my brother can bear it, I can't bear it! 】

[I'm going to scold Su Shengjing! This kind of people can't be cursed, they are extremely cheap! 】

[Brother, don’t be afraid, we will support you and will not let you be wronged in vain! 】

As a result, the fans scolded even more happily, and Su Shengjing had already begun.

In the Su Shengjing fan group, the administrator, Xiaohua, was depressed and sad. Her brother really had a black physique. He seemed to die if those people didn't black him day by day.

Her brother finally got a little better, and actually got into Qin Feng again?

Neither she nor the fans believed this. Su Jiu’s mother fan firmly believed that her goose would not frame people. The fans loved the house and its crow, and felt that Su Shengjing would not do tricks, so they both felt that the father and daughter were affected by Qin Feng this time.

They didn't expect Qin Feng to be that kind of person.

Seeing that someone on Weibo said to send him the photo of P Su Shengjing, Xiaohua cried out of anger, really wanting to curse the eighteenth generation of that man's ancestor.

But at this point, they had better not swear, otherwise they would just add chaos to their elder brother and be labeled as "fans follow righteousness".

Some fans in the group said angrily: "Jimei, Qin Feng's fans are very arrogant now. You see them saying that you want people to beat brother, do you still want to give your brother a photo?"

"I see it, I'm so angry!"

"Should we scold it back?"

"Of course we must scold them back! Can't let them be so arrogant, when is our shortbread a vegetarian?!"

Shortbread is the fan name they gave themselves.

Su Jiu's mother fans also rushed in, and said in indignation: "Yes! What if they really send the photo to me and scare my little wine baby?"

"Yes! We want to protect my brother! Protect my brother's goose!"

"The elder brother and the female goose are so behaved and so cute, I don't allow anyone to hurt their father and daughter!"

Seeing their indignation, Xiao Hua, the administrator, was a little moved. In the same scene, many people chose to leave, and only a few people were left.

But now, more and more people join in, they don't need to fight alone.

No matter how you explain it, no one wants to believe them.

The administrator Xiaohua took a deep breath, tried to calm herself down, and sent a message in the group: "We just need to refute, don't scold dirty, but have quality."

"Hahahaha I'm the best at scolding people without dirty words, who will go with me to scold Qin Feng's brainy fans?"

"I, I, I! I promise not to scold dirty words, but I must scold them!"

"And me, I want to scold too!"

…In this way, Su Shengjing’s fans and Qin Feng’s fans started a scolding war.

In contrast, Su Shengjing's fans are of better quality, at least not swearing. Some fans of Qin Feng firmly believed that his brother was framed, and hated Su Shengjing. They scolded him to death, as if they had spoken out the foul language they had learned all their lives.

Just when there was a lot of quarrel on both sides, a Weibo that burst out of a big V suddenly stirred up waves!

The big V released a recording with an attached text saying: [Qin Feng Studio's recordings flowed out, and the human set collapsed? Is this still the little brother you know? 】

This big V has more than 10 million fans. As soon as this Weibo was published, it was immediately seen by countless people. It was of the kind that was too late to withdraw in seconds.

So many people clicked on the recording, and immediately heard Qin Feng's voice, he was talking to Su Jiu...