227

(Bonus chapters for reaching 800 votes 2/5)

"I heard that your father will find a stepmother for you. Do you know the stepmother? She is a very bad woman. If she is with your father, she will beat you and scold you, and will not give you food..."

"Also, she will give birth to younger siblings with your dad. When that happens, your dad won't want you."

"Uncle has a particularly good way to prevent your father from looking for a stepmother and only treat you well. Do you want to listen?"

"Uncle tells you, as long as you don't let your father work, such as recording shows or something, let him stay with you at home. In this case, he will not be able to know the bad women outside, and he will not be able to find you a stepmother, don't you think?"

"Look at your dad. He always works now. He will meet many women. Look at the beautiful sister who hugged you just now. You like her very much, don't you?"

"Yes!"

"So you are so ignorant, you were deceived by your pretty sister."

"Did sister lie to me?"

"Of course, she is actually a bad woman. She was kind to you just now, she just pretended to be. In fact, she doesn't like children at all, and she usually bullies kittens and dogs. So, if your father is with such a bad woman Together, then you will definitely have a bad life, and she will take your father away!"

After listening to the entire recording, both fans and the people who eat melons were dumbfounded.

[Damn! Is this Qin Feng's voice? That's right, right? 】

【I think it is! His voice is easy to recognize. 】

[Mom Duck, how could he say such a thing, what does it mean to hurt a child? 】

【? ? Qin Feng, what's wrong with you? What does cue me mean? She also said that she is a bad woman, and I f*cking want to smoke you! 】

Qin Feng's fans are really crazy this time, they scolded so fiercely, isn't this recording equal to slapping them in the face?

And still hit hard!

It hurts so much.

Although they don't want to admit it, people who are obsessed with Qin Feng know better than anyone that this is their brother's voice!

No one else is happiest than Su Shengjing's fans. Suddenly, they felt like their injustice was corrected, and they were so moved that they were about to cry.

They originally watched Su Shengjing's delay in posting on Weibo to clarify that the golden public relations time was about to pass. This recording is really timely!

[Hahahahaha, a certain fan slapped her face, right? 】

[Is this the brother you desperately maintain? Tsk tsk, the character is nothing more than that. 】

[Oh, isn’t this the legendary thief shouting to catch the thief? it's so funny! 】

Because Qin Feng mentioned An Yuan in the recording and said that she was a liar and a bad woman, An Yuan's fans were so angry that they could hardly choke Qin Feng. As a result, he quickly joined Su Shengjing's camp and scolded Qin Feng and his fans together.

If Qin Feng’s fans are not afraid of Su Shengjing’s fans, but they are afraid of An Yuan’s fans!

A-line celebrities like An Yuan eat all ages and genders. They have more than 80 million fans. They are a particularly organized and united group. They are even divided into multiple departments with clear division of labor. They are an example for other fans to learn from.

After provoking the fans of the An Yuan family's super combat power, the arrogance of Qin Feng's fans weakened in an instant, as if the fire was put out.

Typical bullying and fear of hardship.

In the evening, Su Shengjing made dinner for the little dumpling. Seeing that she was eating with gusto, he was satisfied, and suddenly thought of his own business.

He seems to have forgotten to clarify.

Sheng Tianci is going to call him again, right?

Sure enough, the next second, Sheng Tianci called.