228

(Bonus chapters for reaching 800 votes 3/5)

Su Shengjing reluctantly answered the phone, and before he could speak, he said, "I will immediately issue a statement to clarify."

Unexpectedly, Sheng Tianci’s excited voice came from the other end, "Shengjing, you can do it! With such a hand, you quietly gave Qin Feng a fatal blow, terrible! I finally understand why you didn’t speak. It turns out that you want to wait until things get up and then slap his face hard!"

Su Shengjing, "......???"

What is he saying?

"What slap in the face?"

"I'll go! Are you still pretending to be Laozi? You didn't let someone send the recording? I suddenly found out that you are still a little brainy, not as stupid as I thought!

"You finally learned to fight back. Hahahaha, Qin Feng's grandson tortoise must be green, right? Let's see how he can explain it! Let's not say, I will continue to help you scold Qin Feng, now I have confidence!"

Hanging up, Su Shengjing still looked dazed, what is the recording?

He never posted any recordings.

Wait, recording?

Su Shengjing quickly opened Weibo, and as soon as he logged in, he saw several hot searches on topics.

#Qin Feng sings #,#Father Qin Feng doesn't want you anymore#

One of the most eye-catching is #Qin FengrenSET collapse#.

Su Shengjing was very surprised. After clicking into it, he saw the Weibo of that big V.

In Da V’s latest Weibo, it was him and Qin Feng, and an audio file was also posted.

Moreover, a detailed dialogue was put underneath, and what Qin Feng and Su Jiu said were written verbatim. Netizens know what the recording content is even if they don't click on the recording to listen to it.

Su Shengjing watched it again, and his face suddenly became gloomy.

It turned out that Qin Feng said that to Xiaojiu. He actually told Xiaojiu what her father would not want her, and would find her a bad woman as a stepmother, let the stepmother bully her and not give her food...

No wonder she cried so sadly.

Su Shengjing held the phone tightly, as if to crush it!

At the top apartment side, Qin Feng also saw the Weibo sent by the big V, his face changed drastically, and suddenly became pale.

He never expected that Su Shengjing kept such a hand.

He was caught in his trap and shot himself in the foot!

When did Su Shengjing become so witty, what experience has he absorbed in the past few years?

Just thinking about it, he received a call from his agent.

The agent said angrily: "Qin Feng, what's the matter with you? Where did the recording come from?!"

"How do I know?!" Qin Feng was anxious, "Apart from Su Shengjing who had prepared for a special recording, who else, can't it be the little girl who is still drinking milk?"

Speaking of this, Qin Feng gritted his teeth.

Well, you Su Shengjing, after all, you are not using your daughter, and the people on the Internet are right!

The agent said in a huff: "How many times have I said that, don't post Weibo by yourself, discuss it with me first! Okay now, the Weibo you posted just now is a joke!"

Qin Feng took a deep breath, "Then what should I do now?"

"What should I do? Of course it is for crisis public relations! We killed the synthesized voice and sent a lawyer's letter to the big V and Su Shengjing. It is okay if Su Shengjing is willing to reconcile, if not, we will find another way."

"You guys quickly think of a way, I don't want to be confused!"

The agent was very annoyed, "Aren't you the one who stabbed out yourself? Didn't I tell you to pay attention to your own words and deeds? You managed to defeat Su Shengjing at the beginning, why didn't you remember?"