Match into water

This is gonna be camren/you and ik camren is um controversial but ive been not writing camren because im scared of people  hating on me but honestly i want too. So if you dont like just skip.

Warning: suicide attempts, self harm, mention of abuse

Y/n's pov:

Dear whoever finds this.....

My body will probably hanging on a tree somewhere near this note. All I ask is for you to find my body and then let the police know. Life has been cruel to me and I just can't do this anymore. I've tried getting help but nothing ever helps. So this is my solution...peace out world.

I sat there, staring at the letter I had just wrote. Was I really gonna do it this time?

I glanced at the rope next too me and then back at the letter.

Worth a try...

I stood up and started walking too wear I was gonna do it.

30 minutes before ^

Lauren's POV:

"Hello, Im officer Jauregui and your daughters teacher and counselor informed me that she might be suffering from domestic violence."
I told a thin looking woman who had a cut on her forehead and a worried expression on her face.

"I-I my daughter hasnt come home...I was gonna call someone too look for her but Im not allowed too..." The woman looked scared that I was even here which made me think she could be a victim too.

"Any Idea where your daughter might be?"

"Probably the oak woods...she goes there when she um..."

The women kept glancing at the driveway almost looking too see if someone would coming speeding in.

"Whats you full name ma'am?"

"Brittney Eve y/l."

"Ok so if you let me in we will go through standard protocol and-"

"C-can we find my daughter first?"

"Why so urgent?"

"I dont want him seeing you here."

So my suspicions were right.

"Alright ma'am, lets go look for her."

She came out shutting the front door. I walked her to the passenger side and ushered her.

Once we were both in I started up the car and drove in the direction of Oak woods.

*time skip*

"Officer can I stay in the car?"

"Sure um...call the police station if you need any further assistance."

"Thank you"

I left her in my car as I started off walking through the first path.

'How the hell am I gonna find her? This place is huge.'

I looked down seeing fresh looking foot prints in the mud.

'Ok Lauren lets follow these, they probably are your best bet.'

As I got deeper in the woods the sun started setting making it much harder too see.

I was so close on giving up when I found a white piece of paper taped too a rock.

When I read it I started freaking out I needed to find the girl fast. The letter definitely wasn't old and out for long.

I started running as fast as I could till I saw a girl hanging from a rope. Her legs were flailing and she looked in distress.