Chapter 44: Nerdy Boy & The Mean Girl

Luna's Pov

"Why are you looking at me like that?", I ask Cole, as he looks at me differently.

" What?", he asks, still not removing the gaze of his eyes from me.

"Cole?",

"Yeah",

" Did you heard? What is wrong with you?", I ask him? What feels like now for the hundredth time.

"You look gorgeous", he says in absent mind.

" What?", I don't know why but I feel like my cheeks are burning.

"Thank you, you also look dashing", I tell him, and his cheeks turn red.

" The bouquet, not for you, it's for your Mom", he tells me nervously.

"Yeah, I know", I take the bouquet for his hand, "And Nerdy boy don't  look at me like this",

"Like what?",

" with heart eyes, don't look at with heart eyes",

"Why?",

"If you don't stop, looking at me, with heart eyes, I will fall in love with you", I tell him, with a smug face.

"Okay", he says, avoiding eye contact with me.

........................................................................

Cole's Pov

The Marriage ceremony was beautiful. Mrs. Brown was looking beautiful. Robert was also looking beautiful. They both were looking beautiful. Everything is beautiful.

Yeah, I know I am strolling.

Why she said, she would fall in love with me, if I don't stop looking at her, with heart eyes. I can't stop looking at her with heart eyes. She is looking gorgeous like a Princess. And how much I try, not to look at her, I can't stop. It's like I only want to look at her and nothing else.

"Cole!", as I was thinking about her, she calls me. As if she knew I was thinking about her.

" Yeah",

"You are ready for toast speech?",

Oh, No!! I forgot about the toast speech. I was so busy with the arrival of Mom, that I forgot about Mrs. Brown's wedding toast speech.

" Luna, I am so sorry, I forgot about the speech, with everything going on with the arrival of Mom, the toast speech, just slipped out from my mind", Oh God! She is going to be so mad at me.

But Luna surprises me by saying, "It's okay",

"What? Are you sure?", I ask her with wide eyes.

"Yeah, I understand, I know you are stressed lately because of your Mom, don't worry I will find someone to give a toast speech", She tells me with a smile.

"No, I will give the speech", from out of nowhere, I feel a sudden boost of confidence in me.

" Are you sure?",

"Yeah",

I don't know why I told Luna, that I will do the speech when I am not ready at all, but I will do this for her. I mean for her mother.

" Hello!", I say nervously. And everyone looks at me. I close my eyes and when I open my eyes. I see Luna in front of me. She is looking at me like she has full confidence in me. She smiles at me, and something inside of me gets a boost. And I start.

"I know I am just a teenager. And I know I don't know, anything about love or marriage, but I know one thing that if you have someone who is been there for you in your worst, then don't let them go. Hold them forever. If you have someone who brings heaven to you, in the times of hell. That person is the one for you. And I am really glad Alison and Robert have found that person in each other", As soon as I stop, all the people start to applaud me. And I look at Luna who is moved to tears with my speech.

I go to her," Are you crying?", I ask her.

"No", she lies.

" Okay", I don't push her to tell me.

"Let's go and dance", she orders.

"I don't know how to dance",

"I am there for you, so don't worry", did she quote my toast speech?.

" Let's go", she takes my hand and takes me on the floor.

"Just follow my steps okay", she instructs, and we start to dance.

As we dance I look at her. She is so different from everyone else. She is mean but she is also kind. If she loves someone she will do anything for them. That is the thing I love about her. Whom I am kidding, I love everything about her.

" You are again looking at me with heart eyes",

"I will not stop looking at you, with heart eyes",

" Why?",

Because I love you.

Author's Note
I hope you all like today's chapter. Stay tuned for the next chapter, till next Wednesday. And don't forget to vote and comment.
With Lots of Love XX