Namjoon&Hoseok&Jin - PART 1

🍼little Hoseok

Namjoon knows Hoseok is going to hate the safety harness for littles. Namjoon himself told Seokjin that this isn't the best solution, but Seokjin wasn't listening. After all Seokjin almost suffered from a mental breakdown because of Hoseok. Their little one is very active, he has never ending supply of energy and it often brings troubles to the caregivers.

Hoseok likes to run. He runs around the apartment, he runs in the supermarket, he runs in Seokjin's office ... he runs everywhere which wouldn't be a problem if he wasn't so fast. A few days ago, when they went back from a park, Hoseok ran in a road because he didn't see the red light on the crosswalk. Seokjin was yelling on the top of his lungs and luckily the car coming toward their little one stopped in time and Namjoon dragged Hoseok away from the road. Seokjin is a worried mother, he is terrified of the vision of injured or sick Hoseok, he needs to protect his baby no matter what so he bought the safety harness. It looks like a backpack with a leash. The backpack has cute dinosaur pattern and the leash is 2,5 meters long. Namjoon has to get Hoseok used to the harness which isn't going to be easy.

Hoseok is currently getting dressed in a T-shirt and shorts while Namjoon put bottle with juice, wet wipes and snacks in the backpack. He is going to try Hoseok that the backpack means independence. However, as soon as he tries to put the backpack on the little one, Hoseok starts to squirm until he escaped from Namjoon's arms.

"No!"

Hoseok yelled and hides behind the couch. Namjoon just sighs in defeat and kneels down next to the couch.

"Hoseokie, do you remember that car which almost hit you?"

Hoseok is angrily mumbling something and Namjoon moves closer to the couch.

"That's why you need to wear this backpack, so you won't get hurt."

Hoseok refuses to come from behind the couch but Namjoon is smart.

"Okay, I guess we can't go to a park if you don't wear it. We won't pet dogs from neighbors or eat ice cream ever again."

He can hear that Hoseok is moving behind the furniture.

"Really?"

Hoseok's head peeks from behind the couch and Namjoon internally smiles. Hoseok loves playing with dogs in the park, feeding ducks and watching squirrels who live on trees. Hoseok's favorite place is that park and if Namjoon gets a chance, he will make sure his little boy feels comfortable with the safety harness. Moreover, Namjoon wants to persuade Seokjin that they need it only while being on busy streets and not all the time when they are outside.

"Appa was so scared when the car almost hit you, we both love you very much and want only the best for you. We wouldn't force you to wear it if it isn't good for you."

Hoseok looks like he is thinking hard. The boy loves his daddy and appa and making them scared or sad is the worst thing he can imagine. Hoseok slowly crawls from behind the couch and Namjoon watches the little one picking up the backpack. Namjoon smiles and put it on his back before fastening the strap around his thin chest. Hoseok tugs on the straps across his shoulders and looks at his daddy who ruffles his fluffy hair.

"Now you can't get lost and you will stay with us forever."