Chapter 1: Y/N Inumaki

A/N: Hello! Welcome to my first child reader insert story! 

I will be using male pronouns for this book! Let's increase the male child reader population ✊

Key: 
First Name: Y/N 
Last Name: Inumaki 
Age: 6
Hair color: h/c
Eye color: e/c

You have Inumaki's curse marks on your face (if you don't know what they look like you can look up a picture of Inunaki from Jujutsu Kaisen) 

Quirk: When Y/N says words or commands out loud, it compels listeners to act upon that command. For example, Y/N can tell someone not to move and that person will automatically stop moving. 

Drawbacks: A power like Y/N's also means that when he says anything that can be even slightly considered a command,  it will automatically take effect to those around him. So to protect others, he narrowed his vocabulary down to food ingredients. 

Y/N will also start coughing blood if he makes too many commands during a short period of time. 

Enjoy the first chapter! 

Musutafu Japan, Location: Research Facility 

"How's the testing been progressing?" Yahune, the one in charge of the facility, asked his employee as they walked through the halls. 

"Everything has been advancing smoothly, the child is magnificent" the employee replied, holding a clipboard in his hands as they walked. 

The two eventually made it to the room that held their latest project. The one way glass showed a six year old boy, rolling on the ground while playing with his panda stuffed animal. 

"Why does he have a new muzzle?" Yahune asked, noticing the more advanced metal muzzle that took up the boys entire lower face. 

"His old muzzle fell off when one of our guards went in to feed him, he took the opportunity to use his quirk" the women explained as she sat in an office chair, computer screens and buttons surrounding her. 

"Did he harm the guard? Did the boy try to escape?" Yahune asked. 

"Uhh, no actually. He commanded the guard to tell him a joke" the employee said, his voice laced with obvious confusion. 

"...a joke?" Yahune repeated. 

"Yeah, the joke wasn't even funny so Y/N was upset for majority of this morning" the women sighed, looking at the boy, who was now balancing his stuffed panda on his head. 

Y/N all of a sudden looked on the ground and started shaking in fright. He scurried to his bed and jumped in, holding his panda close to himself. 

"Loosen the muzzle so he can speak" Yahune ordered. The women loosened the muzzle from her computer and all the scientists listened to the boy closely. 

"What's wrong Y/N?" Yahune asked. 

"Tuna Tuna!" Y/N yelled, pointing at the floor.

Yahune looked at one of the guards in the room and ordered them to enter Y/N's cell.

The guard merely nodded and walked towards the door, the women unlocking the doors in the process. 

The guard cautiously walked in, keeping a close eye on the child. The guard was ready to use his weapon if the boy even looked like he would use a command on him. 

"Tuna Tuna" Y/N repeated, pointing at the ground. 

The guard looked to the floor, and saw a small bug crawling around. The guard let out an annoyed sigh and smashed the bug with his boot. 

"You stupid little kid" the man scolded, walking towards Y/N. 

"Don't harm the child-" the women started but was cut off when Y/N stood up from his bed, taking advantage of his muzzle being loose. 

"Let me out" Y/N commanded, his command going through the speakers so everyone in the room would hear. 

They all stood still and the women pressed a button that made Y/N's muzzle fall from his face. 

Y/N lept off the bed with his panda in his arms, and ran out as fast as he could. He had to hurry before his command wore off, he would be done for if it did before he could get out of the room. 

Y/N ran out the door that leads to the hall, which was opened for him by another guard. 

As soon as Y/N stepped out of the room, he heard cussing from the scientists and the guards beginning to run after him. 

Y/N started running faster, he was a little wobbly because of lack of space to run around in his room. 

"Come here you little shit! Lock the doors now!" A guard yelled. 

"Shoot him in the leg if you have to" Yahune said through the speakers. 

Y/N squeaked when he heard a gunshot, the bullet embedding itself right where he stood half a second ago. 

Y/N turned around towards the guards. 

"Sleep" Y/N commanded. All of the guards stopped in their tracks before falling to the ground, sound asleep. 

Y/N huffed and started running again, navigating himself through the halls. He held panda close to him, he was absolutely terrified. He's never tried to escape before, he thought he never had a reason to. 

He made his decision to try his luck with escaping when one of the scientists gave him a book. 

It was Clifford the Big red dog, and Y/N must know if such a dog existed. (I snorted when I wrote this)

Y/N looked all around, every hall looked the same and he started to hear people approaching from every direction. The scientists and more guards eventually caught up, all of them surrounding the boy. 

"You're going to regret even tying that, Y/N" Yahune growled, stomping towards Y/N. 

Y/N opened his mouth to speak but was cut off when  gunshot sounded. The bullet hit Y/N in his left shoulder, the boy fell to the ground and whimpered in pain. 

Yahune was about to strap the muzzle back on Y/N until the entire wall was smashed in, dust lifted and clouded the entire hall. 

"We are here!" All Might announced, the other pro heroes rushing through the collapsed wall to detain the scientists. 

Y/N got up and squinted his eyes, he couldn't see a thing because of all the smoke. He hugged panda closer to himself and stumbled towards the destroyed wall, holding in his sounds of pain from his injury. 

Y/N wasn't going to get taken by this new group, he barely escaped Yahune. 

So as the building was filled with noises of combat and members of the facility being taken down, Y/N slipped through the collapsed wall and outside, continuing to run away from the building. 

A/N: I hope you liked the first chapter! See you next update