【6】

"Slurppp, Slurrpp, this tastes heavenly !", moaning out I stuffed my mouth shamelessly without any care in the world

"Slurppp, Slurrpp, this tastes heavenly !", moaning out I stuffed my mouth shamelessly without any care in the world. Luckily I had found some cup noodles in the cupboard saving me the trouble from cooking anything. This is like a dream come true.

Ever since I was a kid I had always wanted to try out anime food as they looked so appetizing and now here I am eating the same food. I don't know if this is anime magic or I am just really hungry but I have to say these cup noodles are extremely delicious.

After devouring three packs of cup noodles, I went back to the bedroom to prepare myself for the first day of school. Picking up the black bag from the corner of the room I started filling it with some empty notebooks and stationary supplies which I had miraculously found while exploring the room.

I have no idea why I was even bothering myself with this because as far as I remember studies were of no importance in the anime and the school only acted as a setting for the heroine and the captured targets to do some steamy actions.

Now the question is what should I do with my or more like Irina's appearance. Should I conceal my face as to not attract attention ? But then again if I accidently expose myself , it will only draw much more attention than it should have originally. I think the best course of action is to just go like this only.

Though at first it may cause curiosity and I will most probably feel like an animal at display in a zoo but I am sure that after a few days it will all die out and the people will no longer bother with me.

Content with my reasoning , I slipped off my clothes to wear the uniform. Left only in undergarments, I glanced at the mirror to admire my new physique. Pale white skin with a hint of pink blush near the shoulders and chest probably due to less exposure to sun.

The white bra with blue frills almost blended in with her kindred skin tone giving each of her breast a nice round shape while the matching underwear was so tightly worn around her lower region that you could easily see the outline of her plump ass which most definitely drove people crazy.

Her waist was slender enough to be grabbed just by a single arm while her legs were thin and long resembling those of a ballerina

Her waist was slender enough to be grabbed just by a single arm while her legs were thin and long resembling those of a ballerina. Is this what you call an hourglass figure ? Such a voluptuous body, enticing enough to even make the devil himself crave for a taste.