~ 끝 ~

✨

"Shh pup, you gotta be quiet if you want to see the twins, hm?"

Hyunjin pecked his daughter's chubby cheek but Hae just gurgled softly behind her pacifier and started
to squirm in her papa's hold,
wanting to be held by her daddy.

The puppy boy chuckled quietly and handed the little girl over to Hyunjin who gladly rocked her in his arms,
pressing another soft kiss on top of her head right between her tiny golden ears.

Minho just smiled softly at the family and opened the door to his and Jisung's bedroom when Hae was finally quiet and looking at him expectantly.

Everyone's eyes immediately softened at the sight in front of them,
Jisung was laying on his tummy on their bed with two tiny babies in front of him, his one hand caressing his baby's cheek gently.

The two babies were absolutely adorable, long black eyelashes resting on their very chubby cheekies,
cute button noses and they were
so tiny.

Plus the even tinier red-brown little ears on top of their heads and the tiny fluffy squirrel tails which weren't as bushy as their papa's but still absolutely adorable.

Seungmin squeezed Hyunjin's hand tightly to suppress a squeal and Jisung just gifted the visitors a soft smile before returning his gaze to his sleeping little boys.

"They are so precious, right?"

Minho smiled before sitting down beside his boyfriend, leaving a kiss on Jisung's head before taking his one son's small hand in his.

The tiny boy wrapped his little fingers unconsciously around his daddy's index finger making everyone coo silently.

"They are, look at their squirrel features. They're so cute"

Hyunjin nodded at Seungmin's
words but he was actually not looking at the squirrel twins anymore,
his gaze was fixed on his daughter who had started to fall asleep on his chest.

Tiny Hae was sucking quietly on her pacifier, her eyes closed as her head was resting on her daddy's shoulder.

"What are their names?"

"This is Minjun,
he's half an hour older"

Minho lifted up the baby's hand that was still wrapped around his finger making a little waving motion.

"And this is Minjae"

Jisung smiled as he picked his younger son up who had started to wake up, a soft whimper escaping him.

The squirrel boy rocked his baby softly, leaving a few soft kisses on his head until he had quieted down again, falling back into a deep peaceful slumber.

"Such pretty names."

"Jinnie~
Look how tiny they are.
I can't believe our little pup was so small once too. She's growing up way too fast"

Seungmin mumbled sadly against his boyfriend's shoulder as he watched his sleeping girl.

"Then let's give her a sibling."

"Jinnie!"

"I love you too Minnie~
Always and forever"

~ The end ~

Sorry for the rushed bad ending :(

But love you all <3