(30) The Kidnapping Of The Lizard Man

They were one the road with Jackson and Scott in the backseat.

"Uh... What about your house?" Stiles suggested to Scott.

"Not with my mom there." Scott told him. "We need to take him somewhere where we can hold him long enough to figure out what to do with him."

"Or long enough to convince him he's dangerous." Alex added.

"I still say we just kill him." Stiles stated

"We're not killing him." Alex and Scott exclaimed in unison.

"God!" Stiles groaned. "Okay, okay. I got an idea."

"Does it involve breaking the law?" Alex asked him.

"By now, don't you think that's a given." Stiles told the girl.

"Just trying to be optimistic." Alex stated.

"Don't bother." Stiles commented.

§{~}§

In the morning they were in the woods and they heard Jackson call out.

"Stiles! Alex! McCall!" Jackson called out from the prison can he was locked in. "I'm gonna kill you!"

They all shared a look before exhaling.

§{~}§

Stiles opened up the van with his keys and he and Alex hesitantly made their way inside.

"Okay, I made you some food..." Alex started getting stuff out of Stiles' backpack.

"Let me out, now!" Jackson demanded and Alex and Stiles fell back into the wall together, their hands clasped together.

"You know, I put those pants on you, all right, buddy?" Stiles told the Kanima and Alex scratched her neck. "One leg at a time. Being all up-close and personal with your junk wasn't exactly a highlight of my day."

"So don't think this is fun for me either." Stiles told Jackson. Alex sat there with the backpack on her lap. "You know we're actually doing you a favour?"

"This is doing me a favour?" Jackson questioned holding up his cuffed hands.

"Yes." Stiles stated. "You're killing people. To death. Yeah. And until we can figure out a way to stop you, you're gonna stay in here. I'm sorry."

"All right, I really am sorry about this Jackson but you need to eat. So, ham and cheese or the turkey club?" She held up the two different sandwiches that she made for the co-captain of the lacrosse team.

"You actually think my parents won't be looking for me?" Jackson questioned.

"Well, not if they don't think anything's wrong." Stiles shrugged pulling up Jackson's phone and showing him the messages that he sent to his parents.

"Yeah." Stiles said as Jackson stared at his phone.

§{~}§

Alex and Scott sat down in class with Allison behind Alex. Stiles got the short straw and stayed with Jackson for the school day.

He was telling Jackson about what happened to him and what he was. He was explaining the basis of the Kanima and he told him what he had done.

"Scott." Allison whispered to try to get his attention. Alex turned to her in confusion but she only gestured to Scott.

"Scott." She tried again but the teacher opened the door.

However, their teacher wasn't the one showing up. It was the terrifying Mrs. Argent.