Chapter 2

~•×•~

~•×•~

The thin mist from the evening has woken you up since you can feel your hair a bit damp. Your head aches and so is your whole body. You open your eyes to a place where you never thought would exist in the the lands. You're about to lift your hand to run it accross your face but couldn't. You look down at your hands and they were bound and so are your feet. Oddly enough, you're laying down on a fur bed and a pillow is supporting you head. A thick blanket covers your body and you don't feel cold anymore. You look at your self and realized that you're already wearing proper clothing except that it's way too big for you.

You try to wriggle out of the ropes but to no avail. You kick the blanket and can feel that your wounds have been treated and so is the back of your head that took the weight when you fell last night.

"Good morning sunshine," the man greeted you.

"Why am I here?" You ask with hostility in your voice.

He stands up and lowers his body to look straight into your face. He's only inches away so you could smell his minty breath and surprisingly mild scent. He holds your chin and examins your face while moving it from side to side. You jerk your face away from his hand and glares at him.

"I don't know either. Maybe I could see some use of you around here. But for the mean time, your back needs to rest and wounds to heal," he says still holding his place.

"I have no worth, no one will come pay my ransom, by body is not as pleasing as it is," bile starts rising in your throat.

"Listen, after saving you from those hooligans you think you can just go freely? Think again sweetheart," he stands up and wears his robe that has been hung by the entrance.

"I'll come back to you later. For the meantime, eat. Someome will come and deliver food," he then leaves the seemingly large tent.

You huff out and blows the stray fringe of hair away from your face. You look around and familiarizes it. It's partly empty except for the bed and the chair. A small wooden cabinetry on the side and a rug in the middle of the tent itself. Other than that, nothing here is of your use.

You wonder why he had brought you here and what his intentions are. He could've forced himself into you if that's what he really wants but he didn't. You could've sold you somewhere else but yiu're here sitting in a bed that's way to comfortable for you. The mad that the mistress has provided for yiu back at the brothel was merely just a small patch of matting that she just might've found somehwere else and the thin fabric that you used as a cover for a poor blanket.

It wasn't that long since the loan sharks that has picked you up from your burning house with no one to water down the fire. You knew you can't go back. You'd only arrive there watching the ashed be carried away from the spot where you simple house was built.

Tear starts accumulating in your eyes but you look up and blink many many times for your tears to go away. This isn't the time for you to cry. This is the time for you tl thi—

Your thoughts were cut off when a man enters the tent with a bowl in hand and a wooden mug. Steam rises from them and your stomach starts to grumble and complain. You look up at the man butbhe just places the food on the floor. He takes a seat and crosses his leg.

He watches you and you watch hik as well. Not knowing what to do, you just stare at him completely unaware of the fact that you are. His nose is pointed, lower lip full, hair curly and unruly.

"What?" He raises his right brow and tilts his head to the side.

Something about his aura screams arrogant you despise it instantly. Just just raise your brow equally earning smirk from him.

"I never thought captain would even let you sleep in his bed. You look like shit," he spits making your blood boil.

You roll your eyes at him but it doesn't seem to bother you.

"You need to eat. Captain's order," he uses his chin to point at the food on the floor.

Your eyes follow it but your head lingers to their 'captain'.

"Are you mute? I swear I just heard you talk back to him a while ago," he clicks his tongue.

"How can I eat with my hands bound?" You finally speak.

You hear him groan as he stands up and looks down at you skeptically. He then looks at the food probably figuring out what to do.

"There is no way in hell I'm gonna spoon feed you," he mutters to himself but you heard him clearly.

You just look away and glare at him. You expect him to untie you but instead, he huffs loudly and groans. He stands up and pulls the chair near you. He then picks up the bowl from the floor and shakes his head annoyingly.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," he glares at you.

"I'm not forcing you to. It would be easier for you to just untie me," you suggested but something in your head is already telling you to take advantage of it if he really unties you.

He snickers and plops down on the chair.

"You think I'm stupid?" He starts to scoop the food from the bowl and places it directly in your mouth.

You didn't open your mouth so he tilts his head in agitation. Probably controlling his anger at the moment.

"Look, if you don't eat, captain won't be able to eat as well," he growls.

"What the hell has that suppose to do with me?" He huff out.

He was the one who brought you here. Why is that 'captain's' meal has to do with you?

"Are you going to open your mouth or do I have to force it down your throat? Boss is already being this generous to you," he then tries to feed you again.

Boss? Who's the boss?

You just ooen your mouth and oblige. If you want to leave this place as quick as possible, you need to learn as much as you can and recover. The man seemed pleases and feeds you more until there's nothing left. He lets you drink water and stands up.

"Where are you going?" You ask him.

He looks back and smirks. He starts to walk back to you and places the bowl amd the cup on the chair he hasn't out back yet. He lowers his face and smiles at you.

"You wanna spend more time with me huh baby girl?" His voice lower.

You scrunch your face up and looks at him ridiculousely.

"I was just gonna ask you what's your name," he glare at him.

Atleast you wanna try to get someone on your side. He was about to open his mouth to answer but the captain came in.

"That's enough flirting for now Jungkook. Time for training,"

Jungkook

•••