CHAPTER-37

"Love me for who I am – not what you want me to be.

Board room was quite full, large numbers of constructors are present, giving a glance to the constructor head I made my way to my seat and gesture my two people to take their seats. And look at everyone.

Ah! And there he is standing in all his glory;

Hayee!!

This man is so hot.

He is looking at me with wide eyes full of surprise, I gave him my famous smirk and he broke out of his trance and gave me his cold look and start looking at my outfit, his eyes go dark on seeing, and he turn his face towards everyone and saw them checking me out; he closed his fist.

Once his eyes land on my bandaged hands his eyes soften but soon they become blank on seeing my eyes.

I know he is literally controlling himself not to do anything.

Hey! You can't point me, I just dressed in my office attire; I am pretty, it's not my mistake if anyone starts checking me out. Right.

Oh please you had worn this outfit, wildly.

Huh? What are you saying? You know I always wear this type of dresses. I replied nervously.

Yeah, yeah; lie how much you want to, but I know. And accept it girl. My mind retort back.

Okay fine. Happy. I said and my mind smirks.

I am happy babes, and see our plan is working. Look how he is eyeing everyone. My mind laugh and I laugh internally.

But damn! He is hot. How become you so lucky Ishu. My mind ask,

Hm, I don't know? But whatever he is the only one I want in this whole universe. I replied lost in my own thoughts still looking at him.

Then I avert my eyes from him, not wanting to get caught and look at his pa, and he is looking at my pa like he got lost, then I saw my pa and she is also the same. So it's interesting, something is cooking.

Then I look next to him and saw Nishant khanna, his best friend was sitting who also happens to be CEO of khanna construction, smiling and waving at me, I also waved back. Then I saw each and every big constructors with their pa, I gave all them a single curt nod.

The constructor head introduce me to everyone present there, and asked me to tell about the project, I nod and asks Arav to do his work. He starts explaining and for next 30 minutes he tells everyone about the project and then asks me to continue.

"As you all get to know about the project, so I am going to invest 50 crore in this, as I want the building to be eco friendly for everyone and should also have solar panels in it. So you all have one week time to give a presentation on ideas for this project and whose ever project, I feel best, I am going to give them." I said as I put both of my hands on the table and stand putting my weight on my hands more. And saw Ranveer eyes getting dark.

"Any query." I asked and everyone replied with a no.

"That's all, and thank you for your precious time everyone." I end with this and came out of the room with my peeps and made my way to the private cell and sat on the chair.

"Ishu can I go out for few minutes. Please." Misha said I know why she is saying this but I didn't say anything and ask her to go. She happily went out.

"How's aunt Arav?" I asked, as we both are sitting on same couch.

"She is still the same." He replied sadly.

"When is her last chemo?" I asked as his mother is on the last stage of cancer and he is doing everything for her to get some more years.

"Two days from now." He said. He tells me everything, so I know everything about him, that's why I am searching a girl for him who can love him, cherish him, and make him a happy soul again, like when he came two years back, well that's the story of another time.

We talk for five minutes when someone barged in the room, and guess who is he.

Well, I ask Arav to wait outside.

Ranveer was shooting daggers towards Arav and he on seeing him ran out of the room and I gave him an apologetic look.

"What was that?" he asked after closing the door.

"What?" I asked innocently, knowing what he is talking about.

"Ishika." He said. Whenever he utters my full name, I don't like it, it makes me feel like we both are strangers, and he don't know me. I love it when he uses abbreviations for me or saying 'Ishu'. But not 'Ishika'.

"Remember I come to you last night, to tell you something when you said you aren't interested in anything." I said with a shrug.

"But still you could have told me right." He said narrowing his eyes.

"What can I say, you are the one who is ignoring me, and you are the one who is not looking or even listening me." I replied with an innocent look and shrug; he took a deep breath;

"Who is he? I haven't seen him." He said pointing towards Arav, who was outside.

"Who? Oh Arav. He is great right. He is the TL of this project." I said with a smile.

"Why are you talking to him like that?" He again asked. I smiled internally.

"Huh? Coz he is my friend." I said and cross my arms, he groans. I control myself from laughing on his jealousy.

"Why are you wearing this?" He said.

"This is my office attire." I replied with narrowing my eyes.

"Can't you close the button of this blazer, don't you see how everyone is looking at you with predatory eyes, which have only my right." He groaned. And I smile internally on his possessiveness.

"Is it my mistake?" I asked raising my fine eyebrows. He didn't say anything and closed his eyes.

"Ranveer, I am sorry; I know I did a biggest mistake by going there, and I am regretting it now, can you please forgive me." I asked plead him.

"Don't Ishika." He said and turns his back towards me.

"Are you this much angry on me that you can't forgive me?" I asked dejectedly.

"I am not angry on you, I am hurt." He said with cold expression. His eyes showing no emotions, it hurts me, but I control myself and simply nod my head.

Took my bag and important documents and made my way out of the room leaving him alone.

I need some time to control my anger, and proceed to next step.

I sat inside my car and call Misha and ask her to come in parking area with Arav as we are leaving.

They both came in two minutes and sat inside the car and we went off towards our office.

In rear-view mirror I saw a man looking at me more like Ranveer; but I am not in the mood right now, I just sped off my car.

------------------------------------------------------------

HEY EVERYONE, HOW ARE YOU ALL.

THIS RANVEER I AM TELLING YOU GIVING HARD TIME TO OUR ISHIKA, ISNT HE BAD. USELESS FELLOW.

SO TELL ME HOW'S THE  UPDATE.

----------------------------------------------------------