Beautiful Goodbye

JUNG SOO JUNG'S POV

I dialled Jinri's phone number and I burst into tears upon hearing her voice.

"Soo Jung? What happened?" Jinri panicked when she heard me crying.

"I'm sorry to trouble you but can you help me?" "It's halmeoni."

"What happened to halmeoni?"
"Ok, take a deep breath and tell me everything." Jinri said and I slowly explain to her, still sobbing from all the crying.

"Don't worry, I'll talk to my parents about this and inform Sehun too." Jinri said before putting down the phone.

CHOI JINRI'S POV

I was in the room, putting my clothes in the luggage. Tomorrow we are all going to Jeju.

It was when my phone rings. It's an unknown number. I don't usually pick up a call from an unknown number but I decided to take this one.

"Yeoboseyo?" I can hear a girl's voice crying on the other line.

"Soo Jungie?" I said again and this time I sure that she is indeed Soo Jung when I heard she calling my name.

"Jinri ahh, what should I do now?"

"Soo Jung? What happened?" I asked worriedly.

"I'm sorry to trouble you but can you help me?" "It's halmeoni."

"What happened to halmeoni?"
"Ok, take a deep breath. Now tell me what happened." Soo Jung then tells about halmeoni wish.

"Don't worry, I'll talk to my parents about this and inform Sehun too." I said before putting down the phone and called my dad.

I have told him about Eui Soon halmeoni and he said he will arrange their flight with me and Sehun.

As soon as the conversation with my dad ended, I called Sehun and tell him everything.

"Kai came just now. Do you think we should tell him about all of this?" Sehun asked.

"Let's bring Soo Jung to Kai house today."
"I know she must wants to see him before she leaves Seoul." I told Sehun.

There are lots of things need to be settled today since we are all going to Jeju tomorrow.

Sehun said he will meet us at Soo Jung's house later.

For now, I'll be going to the hospital first.

JUNG SOO JUNG'S POV

I am completing all the necessary forms that are neeeded to transfer halmeoni to Jeju hospital.

"Soo Jung!" I saw Jinri is already here. She hugs me as soon as she saw me.

"You know I'll always be here for you." Jinri said.

"I've told my dad, he has arranged the plane ticket for you and halmeoni." Jinri said.

"Thank you Jinri." Soo Jung smiled.

"Let's go to your house and packed everything first."

"Sehun is already there." Jinri said.

***At Soo Jung's house***

I started to pack all halmeoni and my clothes. My eyes starts to be teary again. All the memories came in flash.
This is where I spent my time with halmeoni the most and to suddenly leave makes me really sad.

"Noona, I'm going to miss you and halmeoni." Ji Hoon said.

"We're going to miss you too." Soo Jung said to the boy.