4: Cruel

Li Han didn't answer. He only glared at me. His deep eyes telling me to walk away. Even though Li Han was a prince, no one even bothered to help him.

The corner of my mouth arched upwards. "What are you waiting? Help the prince."

The twins, Lu Kai and Lu Yi, my bodyguards immediately seized Li Han's arm.

"What are you doing? Let go of me!"

The novel stated that Li Han has superior martial arts. Looking at him, pretending to struggle, I just want to smack him.

Anyway, as of now, Li Han still need to hide his talent. It wasn't the right time for his protagonist light to shine until a year later.

"Bai Suxin, I don't need your help. Leave me alone!"

People were starting to notice the shameful scene of the fourth prince.

"The dog prince!"

"He really is useless. He can't even get away from ordinary bodyguards. Such weakling!"

"Lady Bai is helping again the fourth prince. She is too soft-hearted."

When we reached the Peach Blossom Courtyard, an imperial physician was already there waiting for us. He immediately started treating Li Han. Li Han on the other hand, only grunts were heard from his lips. As if, the pain was nothing to him.

"His Highness will be fine. He only needs to recuperate well and be careful not to put too much pressure on his left leg."

"Oh. It means, he can still walk?"

Stunned, the imperial physician hesitated to answer. "Yes, my lady."

"Tsk. I thought it's worse and need to chop it all off."

These sentence made the imperial physician speechless. He can't even answer or maybe he don't know to answer such playful sentence from a noble.

Li Han stared at me. His fierce handsome face greeted me.

"What? One of these days, I will have your leg chopped. I plan to display it infront of the prime minister's manor. So that everyone will enjoy its beauty."

"Bai Suxin!"

I laughed. "Don't misunderstand me, your highness. I really think highly of you. I admired you so much."

"Are you.. mocking me?" His tone got heavier.

"Mocking? No. No. Instead, I'm confessing to you, your highness with all my heart."

He stood up abruptly that the chair fell hard on the floor. "Bai Suxin, I don't care about your bet with Li Cha. You stay away from me."

I'm not even surprise how he'd known about the bet. Rolling my eyes, I replied: "You're no fun, Your Highness. Not fun at all."

——

Bai Suxin's father, the Left Prime Minister, Bai Muro was summoned to the palace. Father insisted; he wanted me to come along. Perhaps because I was one of the possible crown princess candidates.