Twenty-Six

*

    * .
˚ ✩ .   ·   .
*      ✩ ˚
.   
· ⊹   +.
* .
˚ ✩ .   ·   .
*      ✩ ˚
.   
· ⊹
Y/N

     Shinsou wrapped me in a towel. I was almost completely tuckered out. My insides throbbed as he held me in his arms and carried me out of the bathroom.

I didn't know what that 'I'm going to fill you up' shit was but I loved it.

My body hung across his arms bridal style. I watched as he grabbed a bottle of oil from a shelf on my bathroom wall and placed it on the pit of my stomach. Though I didn't question it.

I lazily looked up at him, His jawline completely delectable. Even though we just fucked I wanted to bite, lick, and suck on him. I watched his Adam's apple bob as he swallowed.

My insides were throbbing but I felt like I could never win when I'm around him.

He sat down, my thighs lightly pressed against his as my legs straddled him sideways. For some odd reason he was avoiding eye contact.

".....I'm sorry about using my quirk on you." He softly said, grabbing the oil out of my lap. "I got carried away."

I chuckled, "That's carried away?"
"Yes." He flatly stated. "I'm not doing this right."

"What's wrong about it-" I was cut off.

"Listen Y/N." His demand was stern, "The stuff that I work with- The things I like doing in bed..... can't be sugar coated for first timers. There's forms....Paperwork.... Agreements on both sides... It's unfair for me to strip you of all that and just force it onto you.''

"Toshi what are you talking about?" I asked just as stern.

"Do you know what Bdsm is?"
"B.....Bdsm?" I questioned placing a finger on my lip, "Isn't that, That kinky shit in 50 Shades?"

"That 'Kinky shit' stands for, Bondage and Discipline, Dominance and Submission, Sadochism and Masochism." He said.

"W-wasn't he hurting her at one point?"

"I would never do that to you if you didn't want it. And That's what after care is for...." He lifted up the bottle of oil, "I want this to be the first step before you get yourself into anything you don't want. The breakfast in bed was more of an apology than aftercare."

I smiled, "What are you going to do with a bottle of Baby oil?" I laughed.

"I was thinking about a massage?"

I retracted into my head.... Him touching me everywhere seeing every part of my body so close. On the other hand I shivered at the thought of his warm breath ghosting over body. Touching me ever so delicately...

"Y/N?" He called, "You can say no if you're uncomfortable. Cuddling works as well..."

"N-No It's fine, how do you want to do this?

"No. Y/N it's up to you. I'll go along with whatever position you choose to lay in."

I thought for a second looking down at my bed.

Do I really want him looking at my ass? My tits? Pussy?

He's going to see it all regardless.

Bitch he done seen it all....

Don't act like you weren't just dog fuckin' in the shower.

I mentally rolled my eyes, "How about I lay on my back?"

Shinsou smiled, "Perfect."

𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂

I layed on my back after watching Shinsou put on his sweats and boxers. I decided to wash all of his things while I waited. Most of his costume was covered in blood along with being torn. I was happy he made it out alive. I think we were both scared to check the News...

"You ready?" He asked crawling onto the bed. I knew it was nowhere near seductively but I almost drooled at the sight of his back muscles flexing.

"Mhmm." I affirmed covering my breast with my arm. The cap snapped open and he squired it into his large hands. He placed his oiled hand on my caff.

"Y/N.... Y'know you're beautiful right?"

I felt my cheeks heat as I slowly let my arm drop down.

"Your body.... Your personality...." His finger started to move up my leg softly. I let out a gasp as he touched my inner thigh.

"I Love your legs... especially your thighs-"

I wondered why he stopped, My breath caught as I figured it out. He drew his hands away from me.

"I-I didn't notice them before." Toshi mumbled.

Yeah.... you weren't supposed to.

"That was a long time ago." I answered sitting up and pulling the covers over my naked body.

"How? How long ago?"

"I-I don't know... it's been a few years. Maybe five?" I tried to answer truthfully.

"This.... This year if I didn't save you-- How long have you been suffering?"

My face twisted,"It doesn't matter." I snapped. I couldn't understand why I was angry.... Maybe because he was breaking down the walls I tried so desperately to keep up.

"Don't." He coldly replied.

"Don't what?! I already told you and EraserHead Enough. What more do you want from Me?'' I yelled desperately clutching the sheets.

"For you to be comfortable around me! I don't care about your scars
Y/N! I don't care about the shape of your body....." He lifted his hand, "What I care about is in here." He tapped my temple. "I don't want you to suffer. Not mentally. I'll forever be here to listen."

__________•☾•__________

A/N: Kirishima fanfic?, Dabi fanfic?
Maybe.... (😏)

Btw thanks for the reads💗