xxiv.

༻༺━━━━━━━━⁎∗

༻༺━━━━━━━━⁎.*.⁎━━━━━━━━༻༺

Expelled

"You wanted to see me, professor," Ophelia said as she entered Umbridge office, the pink-clad woman sat behind her desk while quietly sipping on her tea. The woman smiled falsely at her while gesturing for Ophelia to take a seat.

The girl wearily followed her instructions taking a seat on the other side of the desk. Umbridge put her tea down on the desk before folding them in her lap.

"I have been informed about your, uhm, condition" Umbridge said in a stern voice. All color drained from Ophelia's face hearing those words, the only teachers who knew were McGonagall, Dumbledore, and Snape, and that's how Ophelia liked it.

But nonetheless, she nodded slowly with furrowed eyebrows, "I promise you, professor, I have never hurt a student in all years I've been going here" she quickly reassured the professor. Umbridge geld up a hand to stop her talking and Ophelia shut her mouth.

"I have no idea why the ministry has approved you as a hit witch since you are a clear danger for everyone around you." Umbridge started, Ophelia felt guilty only by talking about her curse and averted her eyes to her fiddling g hands.

"But unfortunately, I have no voice in however you are allowed to become a hit witch or not, but I am now headmaster and can therefore decide who are allowed I my school and who is not," she continues, dread-filled Ophelia and the next words crashed into her like bricks,

"And it's therefore as me Dolores Umbridge, headmaster of Hogwarts, deciding right now that you Ophelia Lecter, are expelled from Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry" she finished with a smile on her face.

An expression of horror took over the girl's face as she quickly stood up from her seat. "Expelled?!, what? why? I have never done anything" she defended herself, it felt unreal to be expelled in her last year especially since she had exceptional grades and hasn't ever hurt a student in all her seven years here.

"Yet" the woman replied, Ophelia was about to fight back when she realized something. She would never win this argument, Umbridge had decided and Ophelia couldn't do anything about it.

"Now, the house-elves have packed your bags, you'll use the floo network from here right now," she said while gesturing to the bags that stood beside the chimney.

"What about goodbyes, I'll have to say goodbye to my friends," Ophelia asked, the woman only shook her head,

"No can do, the longer you're here, the more damage you can cause, now of you go," Umbridge said before standing up while gesturing to the chimney. Ophelia just stood there for a moment, tears in her eyes while she processed what just happened.

After a few moments she walked up to the chimney, with wavering hands she took a handful of Floo powder, with her other hand she gripped her bags. She gave the woman one last desperate look but she only shook her head. She sighed deeply as a single tear rebelled and ran down her cheek.

"Orfanato Siruana" she spoke loud and clear before throwing down the powder to her feet. Green flames swallowed her and in a few seconds, she found herself standing in her room in the orphanage.

And that was Ophelia's seventh and last year at Hogwarts.

---

James Potter was sitting talking with his two fellow marauders by the dining table in 12th Grimmauld place. They were discussing Harry's progress and how Dumbledore had escaped from the hands of the ministry. Lily Potter soon joined the three while putting a comforting arm around her husband's shoulder.

Their conversation was soon interrupted by an owl entering the kitchen, it dropped down a small envelope before flying out again. All eyes fell on the small envelope that started to shake, the letter then flew up in the air and a mouth formed on it as it faced James.

"Dear Mr. Potter, I headmaster of Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry, am sending this message to inform you that your daughter, ms. Lecter-Potter has been expelled from Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry due to being an extreme danger for the students by simply being there. With the kindness regards, Dolores umbridge." It said before ripping into pieces.

A silence took over the room as everyone stared shocked at the former letter, James couldn't believe it, what had Ophelia done to make her mere existence dangerous. He shook his head at the thought, Ophelia would never do anything to harm anyone. Umbridge was simply an idiot.

"What?!" James shouted, "expelled?! why? where is she now? when did it happen?!" he asked. Sirius only shook his head.

"We're as clueless as you Prongs, but I'm sure Ophelia didn't do anything, you know her she isn't dangerous. and you know how Umbridge is" Sirius reassured his friend, he had gotten to know the girl these past weeks and knew that she would never purposely hurt anyone.

"Yeah, all we can do right now is talking to Ophelia" Remus continued,

"I don't know guys, if she wanted to talk she would have come to us directly, I think she needs space, let's just send her a letter" Lily suggested which the three men nodded to. James quickly started scribbling on. apiece of parchment which he then sent to Ophelia.

---

"What do you mean she's been expelled?" Celia roared at Umbridge, the woman looked at the girl with a scolding look.

"That girl was a danger and she is no longer welcome to the grounds of Hogwarts" Umbride answered harshly. Celia just rolled her eyes while throwing her arms up in frustration. She couldn't believe how this bitch just expelled her best friend for something she couldn't help.

"What do you mean a danger, what's dangerous about her?" Harry asked the two, Celia only glanced at him not answering, Umbridge seemed to have no problem revealing Ophelia's secret but before she could say anything Celia cut her of.

"One word Umbitch and I'll cut you thong off" she barked, the woman handed her detention but didn't say anything else before walking off.

Celia was loaded with many different questions but instead of answering he just stormed to her room in anger.

"How dare she do that" Celia mumbled to herself as she walked down to the dungeons.