Another Sohma?

Irana Sohma was a kind-hearted soft girl that was apparently abandoned by her parents and the one who took her and was Akito the head of the Sohma family, Irana grew up with the zodiacs and soon everyone found out that she could hug the zodiacs without them turning into their zodiacs. Today she was coming back because she has been overseas for school but now Akito has decided to bring her back and let her start with Shigure in the household he lives in.

It was a slightly chilly day, the zodiacs were lying underneath the warm kotatsu, content and satisfaction written on their faces as they sat in silence, enjoying the environment. "Oh...it just has to be chilly outside.. i wanted to bask in the sun.." The spirit of the Cat, Kyo, grumbled, head resting on top of the kotatsu. Yuki hummed and sighed softly, scratching his head. "It's supposed to get warmer later around noon...until then..we just wait." The silence falls again and the two sigh, enjoying the way that no one could interrupt the calm silence.

Shigure was running a little late to pick Irana up mostly because he overslept he got dressed quickly and ran downstairs "both of you get ready before she comes, oh crap I forgot Tohru with us now... That's going to be a problem but whatever I'm sure they'll be friends eventually clean up the house if you can I'm running really late I wish one of you guys would have hit me to wake me up at least" he said not really having birth time to explain everything but he ran out the door quickly and running to the Sohma household. Irana was just happy running around with Momiji playing around and fooling around while waiting for Shigure to come.

The two look at each other and then watch Shigure leave quickly, his words taking some time to register in their heads before they both instantly jump up and clean everything up, making things look presentable for her arrival. Tohru came around the corner, seeing them bustling around to clean and tilted a head from confusion. "What are you two doing?" "Just clean!" Kyo growled, sweeping the floor.

After a while Shigure came back and opened the door while helping her take off her coat and hanging it up before bringing her to the living room "welcome back dear, I surely missed you while you were gone it was so quiet without you and so lonely..." he said and Irana smiling "it good to be back" she said giggling before looking at the guys and walking to Kyo going in for a hug.

Kyo would look at her and waste no time to scoop her up and spin her around in his arms. "It was so boring without you..! The damn rat kept making me do maid things.." he grumbled and hugged her all to himself, Yuki watching them with a slight chuckle. Tohru watched and was even more confused on what was happening, blinking confusingly and hands intertwined behind her back, still being respectful.

"Hey Kyo.. it's meant to see you again and don't speak that way about Yuki you know you care about him even though you don't like to admit that, but from now on you don't have to because I'll be cooking from now on and doing things" she said smiling before giving him a little pet and walked to Tohru "hello? I don't believe we have met.. I'm Irana Sohma! It's so nice to meet you, you look so pretty oh and thank you for taking care of everything I really appreciate it" she said bowing down

Tohru stared at her with wide unblinking eyes and her mouth slightly agaped until Kyo nudged her in the side. She shook her head then cleared her throat. "S-sorry..! Uh..Sohma..? Are you a sister?" She asked, bowing down as well then holding her hand out. "I am Tohru Honda! Pleased to meet you."

"It's great to meet you" she said shaking her hand "you're super cute and adorable, I'm sure we'll be friends and no time after all of you were here to keep these two company so I'm sure you're a great person already" Irana said smiling before hugging Yuki "I miss you so much you haven't changed a bit since I left, and Tohru I'm not a Sohma by blood Akito took me in and by the way I'm betrothed to a Sohma." She explain while playing with Yuki's hair and she was acting like she was in a relationship with Yuki.