Bellatrix Black X Fem Reader (Harry Potter)

Requested by this wonderful person
simpforbellatrixx

Ive been meaning to write this I just never got the chance to until now.

Summary : Bellatrix introduces her girlfriend Y/N to her friends and Family, also Bellatrix isn't Insane yet she is just a normal 7th year Hogwarts Student.

__________

Third person pov...

Now Y/N L/N loved Bellatrix with all her heart but this is Insane.

"Bella your nuts, we can't do that yet" exclamed Y/N to her pouting Girlfriend of 5 years Bellatrix Black.

Bellatrix just have her Girlfriend 'puppy eyes' which she totally didn't learn from her Cousin Sirius Black.

"please Y/N pretty please, we've waited this long" begged Bella.

Y/N had to look away from Bella 'puppy eyes' and sighed her shoulders sagging. Bella squealed and jumped on Y/N hugging her tightly.

"Thank you, Thank you , Thank you Baby!" exclaimed the Slytherin Joyfully as she kissed Y/N.

Time skip...

The first person they ran into was Sirius and his friends, Bella had been dragging Y/N behind her as they ran from Slytherin Common Room.

"Hey Siri!" yelled Bellatrix to her Gryffindor Cousin Sirius just looked at the two girls with his eyebrow raised.

"what's up Bella, Y/N" Asked Sirius looking at The girls joint hands, instead of answering Bellatrix just grinned even more and pulled Y/N closer.

"Me and Y/N are dating Siri" Said Bellatrix, the Marauders par Sirius where shocked at the information.

Instead of being shocked Sirius just smirked and held out his hand to his friends who each handed him 5 Galleons each.

Grinning the second year flopped the coins and put them in his pocket "Haha I win" he said with a teasing grin which earnt him a slap on the head from Remus and James.

"wait a minute you already knew" exclaimed Bellatrix and Y/N. "of course I did it was so obvious" Said Sirius still smirking.

Bellatrix sighed in defeat "does this mean Lucius and Cissa know too" she asks and gets a nod .

"Andy too" another nod "what about Regulus" Remus then pipes up "it was his idea to be with money" said the Werewolf.

Y/N laughed as her Girlfriend Blushed from embarrassment.

The end!

Yay! Finished hope you liked it Ive never written a one shot for Bella trix before!

Word count : 400