The discussion

"What the hell kind of question is that, rat?" Kyo grunted as he dried his hair, trying to see if Yuki was joking around or not. "It's not really a hard question...I want us both to be engaged with Irana. But of course that means we have to get along and share.." Kyo stepped up to the male and grabbing the collar of his shirt. "I don't care for your feeling towards her..so what..Akito comes up to you and give you three options? Options that im just supposed to go with or something? No way in hell." He said then crossed his arms, Yuki frowning a bit. "Kyo..this is Akito we are talkng about..you know how she gets when people intervene..stop being stubborn and just go with it because there is no way that i am gonna leave and forget my feelings and i am pretty sure that you don't want me to take her from you-" A loud crash sounded from the room and the grey haired male was pushed against the wall. "Damn it, Yuki! Shut up for just a few seconds!" "Get your hands off me, Kyo."

Irana's mind was thinking but she decided to pretend like she didn't hear anything and she opened the door like she just heard the sound and came running "Kyo... please get your hands off" she said softly before going to him and taking his hands to hold them "come on calm down... Whatever you guys were talking about, you should calm down and have just conversation at another time when you are more calmer please... I could help you calm down with some hugs and cuddles if you want Kyo" she said smiling at him softly it was hard for her to forget what she heard, but she has nothing to discuss and for now she wasn't going to say anything about hearing what they said she hold his head to her chest laying down his head on her chest playing with his hair while rubbing his back to calm him down.

He took a few deep breaths before calming down and wrapping his arms around her tightly. "Fine..but this conversation isn't over, Yuki." He frowned and Yuki slightly nodded before bowing his head slightly then leaving the room silently closing the door behind him, going to his roo and sliding down the door after he closed with a sigh. "Did you hear anything, irana?" Kyo asked softly, looking up at her as he rested on her chest.

"Hm? No I didn't don't worry I didn't hear nothing. Should I know? Is there something important I should know? You know I don't really like to get into other people's personal life I got in to your life because you're my fiance and I want to help you any way I can... Listen I care for you and him very much and we grew up together so I don't want you guys to fight anymore I'm not asking to be best friends I don't want to force you guys to do anything you don't want to but I just want you guys to learn how to get along with each other even if it's a little" she said before sitting down on the bed laying his head on her lap and gently brushing his hair with her hand

"Don't worry about it now...it's no important.." He muttered and got comfortable, his finger drawing small circles on her thighs. With a sigh, he pushed his face more into her thighs. "You're all i ever need...I love you so much." He said with his eyes closed, now wrapping his arms around her waist.

She smiled and kissed his forehead before laying him down on the bed and turning off the light before laying down on the bed with him cuddling into his chest "I love you too Kyo I'll always love you" she said smiling before kissing his cheek

The male held onto her, cuddling her frame. "You're the only person that gets to see me like this.." He muttered with a chuckle, his legs intertwined with hers and his arm underneath her head, hand playing in her hair slowly.

She blushed "well I'll love you so much and it will never change whether you're being cute and adorable or being hard-headed and stubborn and pouty... you will always be cute to me no matter what" she said playing with his hair and softly smiling
"Wha- i am not stubborn and pouty...!" He said and turned his head away in feigned madness. "I just..I'm cool..!" he played off and his cheeks were slightly red on how she cslled him those words.

"Well no matter I love you so much" she smiled and hugged him playing with his hands before gently giving him a kiss on the forehead and drifting off to sleep, she was so peaceful while sleeping and so adorable it was like having a little child but even better it was just a big ball of cuteness.

He sighed ad smiled at the sight of her, pressing a few gentle kisses to her cheek then one to her lips softly, his hand coming to rest on her lower back as he slowly fell asleep with her. His fingers running throughout her hair once more before his movement stopped and he fully fell asleep.