5-

2 weeks later

"Mommy!" Hiro ran into the hospital room with Denki behind him. "Uncle Denki says that you can hear me, today I'm going to Japan I'm so excited. But don't worry mommy I'll be right back I pinky promised" Hiro smiled holding your hand.

"Hiro go back outside with Cora so you can get some juice. We're leaving soon." Denki messed with hiros hair.

"Bye mommy I love you!" He yelled like you could hear and respond, before he left he hugged your hand and went outside.

"Hi y/n/n, your mom wanted me to bring Hiro to her since she can't travel, and shoto can't cover for me that much longer. Cora promised me every day to come and visit you. Hiro currently doing online school. I know, I know you probably would yell at me but it's only for a little while." Denki kissed her cheek. "I'll see you soon lightning twin" he let go of your hand leaving the room.

"Uncle, will mommy be okay?" Hiro asked tilting his head.

"Yes, she will" Hiro grabbed Denkis's hand while he led them to the car. Cora then drove them to the airport.

"Bye hiro here's a toy" Cora kissed the top of his head handing him a Black cat plush with green eyes.

"Thank you aunt Cora" Hiro jumped hugging the toy and Cora. After he let go Cora went back in the car driving back to her work.

"Is this your first time on an airplane little man?" He nodded fast, his indigo hair shaking slightly. "Oh god." Denki slapped his head sarcastically.

His head snapped up when he noticed people were taking photos and whispering. 'Isn't that the kid who saved three pro heroes?' 'He looks like hijack to me and they both have the same quirk' Denki instantly picked up hiro and went to their airplane gate.

"Shit. Shit. Shit. This isn't good... it's obvious too obvious" Denki accidentally said out loud. While Hiro was waving to all the people taking pictures smiling.

"swet whit shit! Did I say it right?" He clapped his hands. Denki covered hiros face from the cameras. He almost jumped up in the air when they called his plane number.

"Hiro I didn't say that if anyone asks say Cora taught you that word" he nodded while playing with his new kitten toy. Denki buckled hiros seatbelt.

"Do you like Pogo?" He asked holding the cat up to Denkis face.

"Yeah he's so cute" Denki replied patting his hair.

After the long plane ride

To say Denki was struggling was an understatement. He was carrying the sleeping boy in one arm, calling shoto to come and pick them up. While trying to find both of their bags.  Once he finally found them, he walked to the front where a limo was parked.

"Hello kaminari," shoto said walking out of the vehicle, helping the stressed boy out the bags in the trunk.

"Can you hold him real quick?" Shoto nodded his head, and Denki pried Hiro off of him and handed him to shoto. Hiro let out a few cried noises before getting comfortable in his arms.

"I left his toy inside I'm gonna grab it real quick will you be okay?" Denki asked, he nodded his head going into the limo.

Hiro woke up and pouted his lips, a few tears dropped from his face being pissed he was woken up.

"Are you crying?" Shoto whispered and hiro immediately looked up fast not knowing the strange voice. When hiro made eye contact Todoroki almost gasped from seeing how similar he looked to Shinso.

"Are-are you Todoroki?" Hiro's tears instantly stopped with excitement.

"Yes." Shoto froze when the boy wrapped his hands around his body. But he ended up smiling and hugging the boy back.

"I finally found his cat, this little brat tried to steal it and I almost Electrification her ass-. Oh you finally woke up little man"

"Uncle Denki do you know all the heroes?" Hiro said laying his head on shotos chest.

"Most of them. I'm friends with some" Denki smiled handing the kitten back to hiro.

Once they arrived at denki's apartment, he thanked shoto again for dropping him off. Hiro walked nervously with Denki into the apartment unfamiliar with the new place.

"Your grandmother is probably sleeping right now since it's midnight so we'll see her tomorrow. You didn't eat that's much today so I'll make you some ramen" Denki shut and locked the door.

He nodded running to denkis room and sat on his bed playing with his pogo. Denki walked in a few minutes later.

"Uncle Denki, you have a lightning quirk?" Hiro's purples eyes looking at him while Denki pulled out a Pikachu onesie smirking.

"Kinda I have electrification, but I think you have the coolest power and would become a great hero," Denki said while taking off hiros clothes and putting him the onesie on him, and flipping up the hood. "So... adorable I'm gonna... die" Denki faked collapse on the bed and hiro jumped on him laughing.

"Okay let's go eat before our food gets soggy" hiro and Denki both ran to the kitchen.

After a few bites, hiro ended up asleep on the couch. It was now 2 am, Denki finished his noodles before carrying hiro to his bed. Hiro clung to his arm Denki smiled before falling asleep.