| Gaming |

| slight groupchat sex | daddy/kitten kink | slight degrading | happened in real life, I have trauma ever since then

Seokjin had been playing games on his PlayStation in the living room for over five hours now. He started on the couch with lots of snacks and ended up on the floor, a gamer girl controller in both hands. 'Enemies ahead!', the boy warned his teammates over his also pink-white headset decorated with cat ears before aggresively pressing on random buttons. A relived sigh left his throat as soon as he killed the last player of the opposite team, making them win the round. Just in that moment, a sudden pain on his spine made him groan out loud. Thinking it would help, which always did, he leaned forward on his elbows and arched his back, his butt raised up in the air. It wasn't the best position to be in but to get rid of the pain, it was a must.

'Baby you're still playing?', a annoyed voice sounded. When Namjoon walked in concentrated on his phone, he soon lifted his head to check on his precious boyfriend. He truly wished he didn't. His sight was an art. Long hairs partly covering his ear and eyes, wearing a white tank top, matching with his bright beige shorts, which due to his not so innocent position ended at the middle of his smooth buttcheeks. 'Baby?', Namjoon asked once again.

'What? Somebody called who? Wait let me check', Jin's confused tone was enough to tell that he didn't hear Joon's calls, yet after Jin's teammates informed him, he immediately looked over his shoulder, only to find a shirtless Namjoon who stared right into his soul. 'Oh, hi babe. You hungry?' The younger fell in love with him over and over again when Jin smiled so bright and warmly. To his question, Joon shook his head and smiled back, showing off his dimples before he turned his head back to the game. Thank god Jin didn't realize the tent in his sweatpants, the younger thought as he moved to the couch, where Jin once sat. The next ten minutes passed with the sitting man palming himself quietly behind Jin, time to time letting out low groans.

'Ayo Jin hyung, mind to explain what kind of noises these are?', one of his teammates curiously asked. It took the boy some time to realize the situation yet he covered it up with 'Groans of boredom, tiredness, you name it' And quickly right after, Seokjin muted his microphone and muttered a very silent 'The game isn't over yet but let me cockwarm you Joonie~' Namjoon, who was diconnected to the world, came to his senses as he wid his eyes and wondered how Jin knew about his pleasuring session. Still, he didn't turn such a great offer down and cravled onto the floor closer to his boyfriend.

The younger brought one hand on Jin's ass, which was raised up as if representing a masterpiece, and the other on his pale thighs, now drawing small circles, causing Jin to lightly squirm. 'Jo-ON HURrry up!' The male behind chuckled at the sensitiveness of his boyfriend and did as he was told. With a swift move, Jin's shorts were pulled down, revealing his lightly stretched pretty hole, meaning he had touched himself not a long time ago. Two fingers fitted perfectly right away as he passed them by his pink rim. 'Please just put it inside...I missed it', Jin breathed out irregularly, moving his hips back and forth while shamelessly fucking himself on Joon's long fingers.

'What if you start to ride my dick like you do with my fingers now? Do I have to fuck you so hard that your friends will complain about it?' Seokjin let out a long drawn moan in response as he slowly stopped his movements. 'The boys need me back- Joon I'm warning you...', Jin half-moaned the moment the digits were taken out, quickly replaced with Namjoon's wide tip, carefully streching him while entering Jin's welcoming walls. Jin clicked the unmute button and told the players to start the game, yet quickly turned it off again to let out a loud satisfied moan.

Namjoon let the smaller boy timidly sink on his length. It took him pretty much to not bounce on that fat juicy cock that slid in so easily, as if his hole craved and only expected the younger's dick. Like Jin, Joon also had to fight back his urges to not pound into his petite boyfriend. They soon sat there in silence as he bottomed out, his dick now resting inside Jin while he continued to play games. By the time, his asscheeks were pressed against Namjoon's body, his legs crossed behind and hands now searching for the other's to lead them to his chest to make him play with his erected buds.