Authors Note

So you've decided to read my book... 😏

Some things before we continue (don't let this scare you lmao)

- there are Mature Scenes. That being said I recommend 16+ to read this book but it's Wattpad and 90% of y'all lied about your age so it's fine lol. Just skip over it if you don't want to read it.

-the main characters are insufferable in the beginning. There's a reason for this. I want them as "human" as possible.

- this story doesn't really have a love triangle in my opinion. Some may disagree

- this book does not and will never romanticize abuse of ANY kind. There's a lesson to be learned (at the end).

- this is a fictional universe that I've created. That being said my depiction of angels and demons, etc. may be different from what you've seen before or previously learned about.

- I try to make the characters as human as possible. This meaning that some characters may have some harmful/sad thoughts and you will see signs of depression/numbness in certain events.

- I try my best to update Mondays and Thursdays PST but sometimes that doesn't happen so bare with me.

- lastly, leave comments, vote, message me, tag me in a TikTok idc. I love reading and replying as much as I can.

Hope you enjoy :)