chapter 75 ~ fucking terrible two's

Who ever said having a baby would be fun...never learned about the terrible two's.

It was tantrums left and right, screaming the few words she new, and pretty much throwing whatever food we gave her onto the floor.

It was like living with a tiny demon...a cute, awful, tiny demon.

"You look like hell" Fiona laughed as I wiped the milk off the kitchen floor. "She still throwing her food?"

"No Fi, I just like eating on the ground like an animal!"

I threw the cloths into the sink, leaning back against the cabinets. Ever since her second birthday I had barley gotten any sleep, it was killing me.

"I can take her for the day if you want?" She suggested as I let her pull me off the ground.

"Thanks but I can handle it" I placed Moni on my hip, walking to the door at the sound of the bell. "Besides I'm a big girl and she's my- oh hello no"

The door swung open to reveal the fucking bitch who left my sister at the altar. God if I wasn't holding my daughter I would so beat the shit out of him.

"How many times have I told you?" Fiona sighed, throwing on her coat. "We don't open the door to douchebags"

I gave him a devious smirk before slamming the door on his face. I mean who did he think he was showing up after what he did?

"Fucking men, they're all assholes" I waved her goodbye as she slowly made her way out the back door. And when I said all men, I meant all men...including "Mickey im going to sleep through our daughter screaming and crying all hours of the night Milkovich"

They all sucked...each and everyone one of them.

But maybe I was just being salty because she still refused to say "mama," what the hell was I doing wrong?

"Hey bud, what's with the noose and- is that a bear trap?" I looked between the duffle bag and Carl, honestly wishing I could retract my previous statement

"Old vet got robbed, so i'm gonna do what I do best. Wanna join?"

Right so what I'm hearing is, he's either going to kill or attack a bunch of people? Cause that sound's like a lot of fun...

"Thanks for the offer" I shrugged tiredly. "But maybe another time"

I pulled a box of cereal out of the cabinet, plopping down on the couch for my first meal of the afternoon.