𝟐𝟎. 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰

"𝐏apa why we taking the plane?" Kafeyah asked as they parked in the airport's parking

The day where they would be visiting Ella finally came, and Kafeyah didn't understand why they had to fly when they could drive.

" You feel like driving all the way ova' thea'?" he asked as he turned the engine off

Kafeyah shook her head no and he chuckled.

" Then you got your answer" he said before leaving the car and coming to her side.

He opened the door for her as she quickly thanked him. They both got their suitcase out the trunk and began walking toward the entrance of the airport.

" Where we gon be staying?" she asked since Zymeir didn't mention no hotel nor AirBnB.

" My grandparents house, they got a room for us" he yawned

" So that means that i'll be meeting your grandparents? Lord i'm nervous" she sighed

" Don't be, they cool i promise" he kissed her temple trying to calm her down.

Once they reached the entrance, they went to look up their flight number and destination on the big board and saw that boarding only started in 3 hours, so they had time to kill.

" What we doing now? We have like a hour and some change to kill" she sighed

" We can go grab sum ta' eat, cause once we pass those metal detectors, food from the outside will be forbidden"

Kafeyah didn't protest and agreed, so they began walking to the nearest mcdonald's so they could find something to snack on.

" Hi and welcome to mcdonald's, what can i get for you today?" the cashier greeted them as soon as they approached the counter.

" Lemme get a uhh- 20pc nuggets with bbq sauce, a small fry and two lemonades"

" Will that be all?" she asked as Zymeir nodded, " That'll be $15.38"

Kafeyah wanted to pay badly but knew that Zymeir will throw a fit if she did, so she stood back and observed the scene.

After Zymeir paid, they went to sit at a table and said their grace before eating. Kafeyah started off with one fry as Zymeir ate two nuggets at once.

" I- meir the food ain't going nowhere" she laughed

" I know, but i'm hungry as a bitch" he chuckled

" Then why you ain't take more to eat?" she asked confused as she ate her second fry.

" Cause' i can't hold a lot of food down when i'm flying" he explained as he was already at his fourth nugget.

" Ohhh okay" she nodded before she took a bite of her third fry.

" How many fries you took?" he asked leaning back in his seat.