fifty five - "Are we actually watching Call Me By Your Name?"

W I L L O W

W I L L O W

As I've mentioned so many times, I'm a village girl, life for me has been limited my whole life and I've grown up with princes and princesses and oh, the evil queen. But I've also grown up with happy endings. When the prince wakes the princess up, when Cinderella finally gets her prince and when evil never wins.

I guess one thing that I missed was that I'm not a princess and my life is certainly not a fairytale. This was meant to happen, this was my fate.

I'm looking back to my first day here in Colorado and so much has changed. Well, so much has happened since then and I'm not sure about anything anymore.

"Hey? What's wrong? You're acting so weird today." I heard Sargent say, giving my hand a light squeeze.

We were back at our usual ice cream parlor that we went to the first time. This is our little special place.

Sargent...I wish I didn't have to do this to you. I hate myself for putting you in such a situation where I can't even explain to you that in about a month I'm leaving you.

It has been a few weeks since Ryan told me about the arranged marriage and I haven't been myself ever since. My mind is never relaxed and I've spent as much time as I can with Sargent but at the same time I've been overthinking about hanging out with him since I want him to get used to being without me.

I'm so scared that he'll do something to...himself when he finds out that I'm gone and that he'll never see me again.

You might think, just tell him or just run away with him but that's not how it works. I'm not sure if Lucca knows about us two and if he does I'm sure the first thing he'll threaten me with will be Sargent and I can't let Sargent get hurt because of me. I have to...leave him.

"Huh? What did you say?" I asked when I came to my senses.

"I'm asking what's wrong with you? See, you have tears in your eyes now? Please, Willow, tell me. Whatever it is bothering you, I want to know"

"It's nothing. I promise you, I'm just stressed about school you know. There's way too much going on right now" I lied and he smiled, holding on to my hand, spreading his warmth across my body.

"Everything will be okay, I promise you. I will be here to support you and help you." he said and I smiled, reaching over and giving him a long kiss.

"You know Sarg, whatever happens please remember that I love you and will always only love you" I said and he looked worried for a second but masked it with a joke.

"I thought people only said such meaningful things after marriage" he joked and I chuckled while drowning in his eyes, carving every inch of his features into my mind, so I won't forget him.

"Willow, you know we haven't really talked about what will happen after college" he started and my heart started beating faster, please don't Sarg, I can't hold my tears any longer.