seventy six

۵ hey you ۵

February 16, 2019
Saturday - 4pm

Josie's pov

"Hey what are you wearing to dinner" I asked seb as he walked into my room. "Probably something nice no tux no matter how demanding liz is" he said and I laughed. Last time she made the boys wear tux and they HATED it.   I wore a black top with some light blue jeans and vans.

"You look so cute" he said hugging me from behind and planting a kiss on my cheek. "You ready hot stuff" I said turning my body to face him. "What if we stay in and have a night to us" he said going in to kiss my neck and cheek. "Lizzie has a spare key she will come for us" I said holding his face in between my hands.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

We finally arrived to dinner for lizzies birthday. We had a meal and sang her happy birthday. "Now for the fun part" she said as we exited the place. "Roller skating" she said with a big smile. We all said we would meet up at the rink.

Seb and I drove in my car and took Tom. "Wait until you see my moves it's to die for" seb said as he drove to the rolling rink. "I guess I'm dying tonight" I said giggling back at him. "I'll record your death" Tom said and we all laughed.

We got to the rolling rink and got our roller skates on. Chris and Seb had little duo routine planned and man was it good. After the roller rink, we went back to my apartment to sleep.

"Wanna watch the stars" he asked me and I nodded my head yes. "Too bad I don't have a balcony to go on and watch it" I said as we grabbed blankets to go sit on the grass outside. "One day you will" he said as he closed the door behind him.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

Today, I had some shooting to get done. I woke up early and Seb was still sleeping. "See you for lunch love you" I said kissing his cheek as he slept. I got changed into comfy clothes and drove to the place where we were shooting.

"Gigi!" I said walking into the make up room to give her a big hug. "Hey Josie! I missed you" she said as I sat down next to her. "How's zayn?" I asked and she laughed. "Come on we both know you want to know about one direction" she said and a smile grew on my face.
"They will get back together" I said facing the mirror.

"I love zayn I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him" she said as she showed me a photo shoot they did for vogue. "I love you guys like I love one direction" I said smiling at her. She laughed at my comment. "I honestly feel like I'm gonna marry him" I said smiling as seb's name popped up on my phone.

"Ugh I love that we are both happy in a healthy relationship" Gigi said hugging me. "me too g" I said with a smile. Then it got time for us to take the photos. We got up and changed into our outfits. "Let's see that pose baby" Gigi said as we took turns hyping each other up.

After a good 3 hours of shooting it was time for lunch. "I'll see you later g" I said as I grabbed my bag. "Say hi to Seb for me!" She said as I walked out the room. "Say hi to one direction for me!" I yelled as I exited the room and got into my car.

end of chapter.