Things Are Getting Out of Hand

The next several days were, to say the least, really strange. Everywhere I went, Bad was on my side. He insisted that when he went to see the egg, I came with him.  He was watching my every move, but, why? The place I had called home for the last few months, didn't feel like home any more. When Puffy or Ant visited, it was the same. They tried to act like everything  was fine, but it was far from normal.

In one instance, we were all just hanging out in the lounge room, talking about our next projects. Which got me thinking. Everyone had their own projects going on. Bad with the egg, Eret had a castle for crying out loud. Where as I....well I had never made anything of my own. I never really took the time to gather the supplies and begin a project. For as long as I had been in the SMP territory, I had stayed under the roof of someone else.

Anyways, we discussed, joked around, and everything seemed fine. I stood up to go and grab a drink from the other room, and they all panicked. They all tensed up, and looked at me, followed by a strange remark from Captain Puffy:

"Y/N, where are you going?" She said it in such a demanding, yet emotionless tone.

"To grab...a drink of water, why?" I responded cautiously.

And just like that, they all relaxed again. But not until after Bad suggested:

"Okay, I'll come grab some drinks for all of us."

No matter what I did, one of them was by my side, whether they made their presence known or not. I could just feel the sensation of being watched.

And then one day, it all went back to normal. At least, temporarily.

----present day------

I was frying some eggs for breakfast when I heard the sounds of feet hitting the tiled floor nearing towards the kitchen. In came Bad and Puffy, smiling and chatting with each other. Can't even get up and make breakfast anymore without one of them coming to watch me. It creeped me out to be honest.

"Hey Halo, hey Puffy." I said, in a friendly tone.

"Hey, y/n. Ohhh, food smells good." Captain Puffy said.

"Exactly." Bad said in a bragging tone. "Y/N is an excellent cook, like I said before."

"Thanks." I said, turning away from the two to conceal a smile. I reached over to grab the ceramic salt shaker that sat on the marble countertop beside me. I grabbed the container, and lightly shook it over the eggs. Nothing came out. I shook it harder. Empty.

"Hey, uh, I'm gonna go to the pantry and grab some seasoning and stuff." I said. The two nodded, and went back to discussing whatever it was they were. I raised my eyebrow. Normally, one of them would find an excuse to follow me, or just flat out do it. I started walking away, carefully, looking back over my shoulder. I made it to the doorway that lead out into the hallway, and out of sight. Nope, somethings going on.

"Aren't one of you going to come with me?" I asked.

"Why would we? ITs just some seasoning." Bad said. "If you need help, we can though."

"No, no, I don't need any help." I said. "Its just that, well normally one of you would follow me. Basically anywhere."

The two looked at me, confused.

"Are you, feeling okay, y/n?" Puffy asked.

"Yes, I'm fine, it's just- you know what, nevermind. Be right back." I said, and with that, I left. The only pair of eyes on me were that of concerned and confused Bad and Puffy. Great, now I was the one that looked weird. I wasn't imagining all of the previous occurrences, was I? No, something was definitely different then. And now, it just, wasn't? Huh.