사랑

사랑 - Love

사랑 - Love

⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋

"I am glad to be here." Derek tells her parents, bowing slightly. 

Ken, Yukiko's father, looked between the two, squinting his eyes slightly, then ushered them to go wash their hands for dinner. 

Everyone get settled into their seats, Ken and Noshiko at each end of the table, Derek and Yukiko on one side and Kira on the other. Steak, mash potatoes,  and some mixed vegetables on the table. It isn't something the Yukimura's usually dine, but Nikoshi wasn't too sure how much Derek enjoyed Japanese food. 

"So, Derek, we are glad to finally sit down and talk to you," Noshiko starts, "I just wanted to let you know how happy we are that you deeply care for our daughter." 

"Yes, we have notice how more focus she has been at school and that she is catching up and almost surpassing her sister. She tells me that most days you were helping her catch up with schoolwork and studying for test." Ken adds, taking a first bite of his steak. 

  "I have always tried to be someone that your daughter can come to and be that support that she needs. I want her to succeed and be the best she can be." 

"I find that very relieving to hear, Derek." Noshiko smiled, taking her beginning bites. 

"We always want what is best for both of our children," Ken started again. "You seem like a good guy with good intensions. You are stable and in the right mind space."

"I want what is best for Yukiko. I have made it my mission to make sure she is well taken care of. As you know that since I am a werewolf, I have a thing called an Anchor. Someone or something to keep me human. Yukiko is my Anchor and I've known for a while that my feelings for her are true and genuine."

"That is so cute," Kira gushed, earning a sweet smile from her sister. 

She looked over everyone just listening to what everyone has to say. Her parents seem happy with her newfound relationship. Her sister is happy that she is excelling in school. Something that she has wanted for months. She is finally catching up to everyone, even if she was already mentally 24. 

"I am just glad that everyone is happy of where I am in my life. I was accepted to SDSU for Entrepreneurial Studies and Business Management for the next fall semester. I will be working as an intern at a high end company in San Diego to help me excel in my career." 

"Oh my, goodness, Yukiko. Why did you tell us?" Noshiko was over the moon with the news that her daughter got into a good school. 

"Well, when dad heard that I had surpassed Kira in her studies, he wanted me to apply to some schools. I looked over all the majors they had to offer and I feel like entrepreneurship was something I was very interested in and wanted to do for a living. " 

After dinner was finished, Derek and Ken went into the living room while the girls cleaned up the kitchen. 

"I just wanted to say how proud I am of you both," Noshiko smiled at her two children. "Yukiko got into SDSU and Kira got into UCLA. I love you both."

"We love you too, mom," The two girls grinned pulling their mother into a group hug. 

⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋

After some small talk, Ken and Noshiko decided that it was time to get to bed and let Yukiko spend the night at Derek's. He made sure to remind Yukiko to pack some clothes for tomorrow since he would be dropping her off at school the next day. 

"I think that went really well, don't you think?" Derek asked Yukiko as flopped down on his bed.  

"I think that went fantastic. My dad wants me to go with him to San Diego to look at places that I can rent." Yukiko says, scrolling through her TikTok comments. 

"So like, It will be a 4 year course, right?" Derek sat next to her. 

"Yeah, I will probably have to get a roommate or two. I've heard that San Diego is getting expensive. Especially for a college student." She tells him, putting down her phone then suddenly pulled him down and smashed her lips against his. 

"I don't want you to leave me for that long," He pouted against her lips. 

"You can visit me often." Yukiko laughed as he moved to kiss down her neck. 

"But I won't see you often, Kitten." He stops. "I am finally happy, there have been no supernatural business since you got here and I just want a normal life. Just you and me."

"Are you suggesting that we move to San Diego together?" Yukiko grabs his face and moves to look him in the eyes. She was serious. He could hear her heart racing. Was he moving too fast? Possibly. He knew what he wanted. Her. Derek wanted her. 

"Would that be a bad idea?" He asked sheepishly. He wasn't too sure how she was feeling about moving in with each other but he knew that they loved each other. There was no way that she was going to stop loving him and she knew that as well. 

She was ecstatic that he was thinking of a future with her. She knew that their love was special. It wasn't how it was with Isaac. It was like someone set off a nuclear war inside her heart. She could hear his heart beating inside his chest. She knew that he was dying to hear her answer. How could she say no to the big bad wolf?

"I think it would be a fabulous idea." She giggled. He broke out into a grin and pulled her in for another kiss. 

Their love is something that would last forever and go into their next life time. They would feel it. She felt it the first time she saw him.  She feels it now. 

"So it's official," He kisses her again. "We are moving to San Diego." 

⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋

I am so glad that you guys have loved this book as much as I did!!! I decided that his is a good place to end this book for now. 

I am going to be making a sequel to Yukiko. I already have the title picked out and a general idea of where I want the second book to go. Keep a look out for that.

I have a feeling that the first chapter will either be up late Monday or late Tuesday!! 

I will be back!!!