Epilogue

"Come back here!" I said as I chased small little baby who was running around the living room. I just caught Felicity before she fell on the floor, ever since she started walking it's been a hassle trying to catch up yo her.

"Wow, she still isn't ready." Said Olivia laughing and I just glared at her and carried Fel to her bedroom. Life changed so much in one year. Olivia has been in my life for the past year,l and she hasn't left my side. After Eric and her surprise me with the new house things just got better. The house was one of the best surprises of my life. It was a ordinary rustic house that was absolutely wonderful.

In all honesty Olivia has been a great help to me so far and it was amazing having a sister around

In all honesty Olivia has been a great help to me so far and it was amazing having a sister around. Eric and Olivia also got close and mended the messed up relationship between them and now we all were a healthy happy family.

I just finished giving Fel a bath and began changing her into her cute little pink dress," Are you excited for your party? I asked her in a baby voice and she giggled and smiled at me," Yes you are super excited, cause it's your first birthday." I said smiling at her.

I leaned down and kissed her forehead and just as I got back up I felt a pair of strong macular arms wrap around my waist. The sent of a strong musky cologne filled my nostrils, causing me to take a deep breath to savor the scent. A big smile formed on my face as I rested  my arms on Eric's.

"So how are my girls ?" Asked Eric as his nose moved against my neck causing my skin to tingle.

I shook my head and laughed as I turned around in his arms. I looked up at him and encircled my arms around his neck,"We're  good but a little someone is giving me trouble to get ready," I laughed. I moved my face closer to Eric's and our lips were a inch away, "You know what I really really want you to do right now," I said to him with a seductive smile.

"What do you want?" He smiled excited.

"I want you to get out of this room and get into your suit that I placed on the bed because you  are making us late." I said to him and disappointed filled his eyes. I pushed him out the room and put a cute little pink headband that had a white bow on Felicity's head and put on cute little white pink shoes on for her.

 I pushed him out the room and put a cute little pink headband that had a white bow on Felicity's head and put on cute little white pink shoes on for her