Academia

A boy named George. A boy that worked in the library at his college. A boy that looked so perfect without even trying. A boy that love nothing more than to watch people read the amazing books authors have written and restock the books, even read on his breaks. A boy that loved romance novels more than anything in the whole world. Well, he loved romance novels more than anything... except for clay. I'm getting a little ahead of myself - allow me to tell you about Clay.

     Clay. The perfect student, the perfect guy. Straight-A student riding on a football scholarship and studying computer science and business. You wouldn't normally pair those two things together - football and computer science - but it made everyone love Clay even more. Everyone either wanted to be him or be with him.

     However, the only one Clay wanted was George. Perfect little George who studies drama and acting. Perfect little George who works in the University Library. Perfect little George who Clay tried so hard to flirt with whenever he got the chance. Perfect little George who appeared not to fall for it- when in reality he did but Clay didn't need to know that it was just making George fall harder.

George's POV

     Work today hadn't been very interesting. Only six people had come in so far today looking for books. While George was busy reading Pride and Popularity by Jenni James, he heard the door to the library open and close. He looked up from his book to be met with the perfect face of Clay.

     "Hey cutie, didn't know you were working today." George could feel his face turn pink. Clay noticed and smirked. "Why so pink Georgie?" Now George was burning red. "W-what are you talking about?" George mentally face-palmed himself for stuttering. He always tried to seem put together around Clay because he knows the blonde just wants to see a reaction out of him. "Aw that was adorable, no need to be flustered baby." George's eyes went wide. "B-baby?" Clay seemed to realize what he said, as he now looked embarrassed. "Uh nevermind."

     "Why are you here Clay?" George asked. "Well Georgie, I had a question to ask you." Clay replied, now looking like his confident self again. "And what would that be?" George leaned across the counter to put his face close to Clay's. He wanted to look just as confident as Clay was. "I was just wondering if you would be interested in seeing a movie with me tomorrow?" George wanted to inch a little closer than he already was to appear more dominant, so he did.

     Clay looked startled for a moment but held his ground. "Why would you want to see a movie with me?" George asked, still trying to seem as confident as possible even though he was freaking out inside. "Well, you're cute and single and I'm single so..." Clay wanted to test his limits so this time he was the one that inched closer. "Who said I'm single?" George replied teasingly.

     "Don't try to make me jealous, Georgie." Clay kept his smug smirk on his face through mose of the conversation. However, it fell slightly when George asked "Why would you be jealous, Clay?" It took Clay a minute to collect himself before his smirk reappeared. "Because I want you all to myself."

     George's confident demeanor fell completely. Clay felt a small sense of pride as he watched George open and close his mouth repeatedly as he tried to form words. George’s mouth looked so tempting while looking for what to say. Instead of letting George respond, Clay kissed him. He actually kissed him. 

      George finally calmed and began to kiss back. His hands went around Clay’s neck while Clay’s hands were on George’s face. Neither had ever felt anything like this. They could feel the fireworks going off around them as they struggled to breathe. They didn’t want to stop. Both kept going until their lungs burned, silently screaming for oxygen. 

      They finally pulled away, both panting heavily. After catching air, George pulled Clay back in. This kiss was softer, and more delicate. Both putting in every emotion that they were afraid to tell each other. 

     When they pulled away again they kept their foreheads together. “Wow” they both whispered at the same time. George giggled and said “I would love to go to the movies with you Clay” with a smile on his face.

     Little bonus part because I worked so hard on this one and I really think my writing has improved. They are now at the movies.

-------------------Time Skip-----------------------

     They had decided to go see an old romance film that was playing in the theatre. This theatre usually plays older movies for people that like to go there and rewatch them.

     Clay and George were sitting next to each other in the theatre when Clay looked down at George’s hand. He slowly moved his pinkie on top of George’s. Both of their faces turned pink and George decided to link his pinkie around Clay’s. Clay looked at George and noticed his pink cheeks. He smiled and kissed George lightly.

     Let’s just say both boys left the movies that night looking more than embarrassed by how often they would look at each other or kiss.

LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!! 195K READS! HOPE Y'ALL LIKE THIS ONE BECAUSE I SPENT A LOT OF TIME TRYING TO MAKE IT LONGER FOR YOU GUYS! THANKS GUYS!!!❤❤