6-

(okay so I just realized I've been using the word "building" for agency's but anyways they are all interns right now. Kirishima, Denki, intern for  Fatgum .
Bakugo interns for Jeanist,
Tokoyami and Koda intern for Hawks,
Deku interns for Gran Torino (aka a coverup for allmight)
Todoroki interns for Endeavor.
Momo, Jirou, and Ojiro interns for woods.
Sero, Mina , harakure interns for Mirko.
Uraraka, shoji for Gunhead
Iida interns for Mizushima
Shinso interns for Aizawa, (but while Aizawa is teaching he stays in death arms agency. Sometimes he helps out with Aizawa students)

The rest of the "class" interned in other places.

Denki woke up at 1pm, he noticed two things. One how stormy it is outside, and two the child that was currently on top of him.

He pushed Hiro off of him and got ready for the day. When he came back from his shower, hiro was rubbing his eyes and his lips were pouting. His Pikachu onesie was still on, this had to have been the most adorable thing that denki has ever seen.

"You have to go to grandmas house, my job is gonna end up firing me if I miss another day" denki grabbed an umbrella and slid kitten slippers on Hiro.

Once they finally got there denki ran hiro inside.

"Hi mom, we are home" denki called out walking to the kitchen.

"Denki? Is hiro here" she walked in the kitchen and hiro dropped out of denkis arm giving her a hug. "Hi hiro! I missed my little grandson you've gotten." Hiro jumped up smiling.

"Bye mom I have to go to work." Denki gave her a hug. "I'll be back to pick him up soon"

"Grab some doughnuts on your way out." She grabbed hiros hand and showed him to his moms old room.

Denki changed into his pro hero outfit. Even though he probably wouldn't need to do anything but paper work. When he walked in his building no one was there. Was everyone on a break, he dialed Kirishimas number.

"Hey Kirishima I'm at work and no one is here?"

"We are all gathered in the meeting room. Your late, hurry before we start."he said over the phone.

"Sorry I had to drop Hiro off at moms" denki ran to the building next to his going downstairs.

"Who's hiro?" Denki didn't even respond he hung up the phone, when he got to the meeting room everyone was in there chair.

"Sorry I was running a bit behind" he panted sitting down in his normal spot next to todoroki.

"Dunce face you made us wait" bakugo said through his gritted teeth.

They started the meeting, discussing times and when there teams should join up if there's a major attack. Pretty much a boring meeting that your bosses had planned for y'all.

"Is that it for today we've been here for 2 hours" denki groaned about to shut his laptop when a hand came in between it.

"Kaminari we have to take things seriously. The pro heros depend on us to plan if something bad happens." Iida snapped back tapping hard on his computer.

"I have to go. Hawks told me he needs me by 12. Goodbye" tokoyami stood up, shutting his laptop and stacking his papers.

Everyone was putting in ideas and filling out email for there bosses agency. A phone rang throughout the room causing everyone to snap out of there work zone.

"Someone answer that damn phone!" Bakugou yelled out glaring. Deku stood up muttering 'sorries' and walked outside to answer the phone.

"Sorry guys mr. all- I mean Gran Torino needs me. There's some level C villains and he wants to use them for training" deku smiled, running out the room.

2 hours later

"I'm leaving" denki shut his laptop standing up. There was only 6 people left everyone else had or made excuses to leave.

"Mr. Fatgum said that he didn't need us for the rest of the day, and this was the only thing we needed to do" momo said sighing laying back.

"Believe it or not I have stuff to do other than work. Bye guys I'll see you later" Denki was stopped as kirishima went with him.

"What's going on man, that's not very manly of you. You've been on break for a week and your acting strange"

"Nothing kiri let's go hang out at my apartment. I've been told I make good noodles" denki said wrapping his arm around kirishima trying to distract him. Hiro could stay with his grandma a little longer.

"Sure can bakugou come too?" Kirishima asked.

"Of course we can play video games" hanging out with his friends couldn't go wrong. Plus he can get a break. Watching hiro isn't hard it's the extra stuff. Worrying about y/n, having to make sure Shinso is never around. A break can be good.

Kirishima called bakugo and told him to meet them at the park. When they got there bakugo arms were folded and he had a stern face.

"Took yall long enough" he rolled his eyes and everyone started walking towards denkis apartment.

"I just know that mr Aizawas new class isn't as manly as us" kirishima said as they walked up the stairs of denkis apartment.

"I'll explode them to hell" bakugo said rolling his eyes and crushing his fists together.

"Here kirishima can you open the door I have to make a phone call real quick" denki threw kirishima the key and started his call.

"Hey Kaminari" the familiar voice said. "How is she doing?" Denki asked in a low voice so no one could hear him.

"Good! I think I felt her squeeze my hand today. The doctors said it probably wasn't her, but she's probably gonna wake up in a couple weeks or months" Cora voice was full of energy.

"I was thinking maybe I should sign Hiro up for school, you know to see if he likes it. Do you think she'd be mad?"

"No, she grew up there. Y/n always told me she wanted him to experience going to school there, do it she'll be happy. How is my baby nephew doing"

"Some days he's not normal, not smiling, sleeping a lot, doesn't play nor eat. But I try to take his mind off of it, i think he's mostly confused. Other days he's cuddly and so sweet, I can tell he's shy around other people."

"I'm sorry kaminari, your doing a good job. You sure you want to keep him? I can always take-"

"No it's fine and plus I'm his favorite and get all the hugs byeeeee" he heard a gasp before he hung up the phone.

Denki smiled walking back to his apartment, they left the door open for him. When denki walked back into his apartment bakugo was leaning back on the couch with a smirk on his face and kirishima looked confused. Before he could say anything bakugo talked.

"What's this dunce face" he smirked pulling out two kids toys and a kids shirt that said 'lazy hair don't care' "You have a kid?" Kirishima asked.