Chapter 2: Curiosity

Y/N walked the streets, holding his panda close. He managed to get a jacket from a guy who fell asleep at a bus stop. Y/N totally didn't command him to fall asleep so he could rob him.

The jacket was big on him, going past his knees. The jacket was navy blue and was zipped up all the way to his mouth, to hide his curse marks on his mouth. His black jeans hardly visible from the jacket.

To say the little six year old was confused would be an understatement. He had no idea what anything was, being in that facility for a really long time. The world wasn't like what his picture books said, there was not a single talking dog anywhere. Not even a big red dog, Y/N's real target.

"Hey there, are you lost sweetie?" A lady asked, kneeling in front of the boy.

Y/N looked at the lady and closed his eyes, indicating that he was indeed, smiling at her.

"Kelp" Y/N said, using the lady's confusion as an opportunity to run away.

Y/N winced a little from the pain in his shoulder, it had been a few days now since he got shot. Right after he escaped from the facility, he went to the store to get bandages and disinfectant. He was used to bandaging his wounds at the facility, but he wasn't an expert at it.

Y/N came to a stop when he reached a massive building. People were going in and out, carrying shopping bags from various stores.

"Salmon" Y/N said with a nod, walking into the building with confidence.

Now, be was feeling anything but confident.

People wouldn't even glance at him as they walked, bumping into him occasionally or giving him a mean stare.

"Bonito flakes?" Y/N muttered with a head tilt, looking at a candy store. He saw all the fancy colors and decided that it was the best store he's seen by far.

He rushed to the doors and tried to push them open. Only bad news was that the door was a pull door, and Y/N couldn't read. The scientists only read Clifford to Y/N, he was never taught.

He continued to try and push the door, making agitated hums as he did so.

"Hey little guy, it's a pull door"

Y/N looked up and saw a teen with red spiky hair smiling down at him. Behind him was a group of people about the same age as the one talking to Y/N. 

"Let me help you out" Kirishima continued, reaching out and pulling the door open.

Y/N looked at the now opened door with sparkled eyes, like that was the most amazing thing he's ever seen.

"Salmon!" Y/N yelled, hugging Kirishima's legs and stared up in admiration.

"Salmon?" Sero asked with a head tilt.

"He must be hungry!" Mina declared.

"Yeah dumbasses, that's why the brat is going to a candy store" Bakugou huffed in annoyance, already wanting to leave.