Side Story: Legion of Evil

*Los Angeles, Cave, Midnight*

A portal opens. A man rushes out the portal.

"YES! FREEDOM! I no longer part of that horrible pla-!" the man gets stabbed in the chest.

A creature comes out and opens it's mouth. The man falls on the creature's mouth.

*CHOMP!*

*CRUNCH!*

The creature licks it's lips. The portal closes. The creature looks around. The creature walks out of the cave. It sees a mansion and head towards it.

*Russel*

The children play in the backyard were laughing.

*RUSSEL*

The children stop and look at the forest. The creature comes out of the bushes. The children widen their eyes and scream. The creature lungs at the children with it's mouth open.

A dark blast hits the creatures mouth, pushing it back. The creature slides back.

Darkshock and the other three get in front of the children

"Go inside!" the male says.

The children run back inside the mansion as they scream.

"That is one ugly creature." the female says.

The creature lungs it's arms at the four. Darkshock creates a dark barrier to block the attack. The creature retracts it's legs. The second female and male begin to fly with their wings. The second female fires energy halos. The male shoot fireballs. The attacks hit the creature. The creature slides back. It lungs towards the mansion. A shadow snake appears and tackles the creature. The creature tries to bite the shadow snake but it passes through it. The shadow snake wraps around the creature. The female fire icicles at the creature. The creature gets up and slams into the mansion. The children scream. The babies were taken by the teens and rush out of the room.

A dagger was thrown in the creature's eye. The creature roars.

*SLASH!*

Two more of the creatures eyes were slashes.

Darkshock grabs one of the legs and rips it off. The creature roars.

"Caroline! Slash off the legs!" Darkshock shouts.

A female in pink outfit lands next to Dennis and slashes the legs. The creatures moves it's legs and lungs towards Caroline and Darkshock.

*Glint*

The legs were slammed to the ground due to gravity.

*Tap Tap Tap*

The creature was being pressured down on the ground. Caroline and Darkshock move out of the way. The shadow snake disappears.

"What do we have here?" a female asks.

"Sorry. But this thing attacked the children. And we're planning to kill it." Darkshock says.

"I see. Victoria. Would you mind melting it?" the female asks.

A girl walks up to Silvia and nods. Her eyes glow. Grey wings appear. Grey light hits the creature. The creature was slowly melting.

".............." Victoria was seeing how slow it was melting.

"Must have some tough skin. You can stop." the female says.

Victoria eyes stop glowing.

"Veronica. Can you read this creature mind?" the female asks.

"I can try." Veronica says.

Veronica eyes glow. ".............." "All its saying is 'kill and feast'."

"Then. We have no use for this creature." the female extends her hand.

Barrier cubes begins to head towards the creature. The creature gets lifted with gravity. The cubes begin to connect. The female closes her hand with a smile.

"This is what you get for attacking what I'm protecting." the female says.

The barrier begins to shrink. The creature was beginning to get squished.

*SPLURT!*

*SNAP!*

The barrier fully shrinks. It disappears.

"Search this place for any... mysterious creatures. And kill them." the female eyes stop glowing and walks away.

Darkshock and the other people nod and rush out of the mansion.

"Veronica. Make sure the children are safe." the female says.

Veronica nods.

*Tap Tap Tap*

{............... It seems the Legion of Evil took care of the creature, Protector.}

|----------------------------------|

{I see. Guess that means we don't have to worry about it. Earth 32 is lucky that creature didn't cause a massacre.}

|----------------------------------|

{Indeed. We are lucky it was near the Legion of Evil.}