Chapter 1

It was rainy, the clouds dark blue as my old boots stepped on the dirt ground. I put my dark long cape and hood over my head to block my face from showing and went inside the dimly lit cavern.

It was crowded with people. Mostly men, with beer bottles. They clanked their big chugs of beer against another.

I sat down at a stool, my dagger close to me in case something bad were to occur.

"What can I get ya?" A man with dark circles under his eyes and a gray beard asked behind the counter while filling up the jug with the horrible stench of liquid.

"I'll get a beer." My voice was low and my eyes were looking down at the counter. I didn't want to be to loud. I had a mission. To just steal some coins from these rich alcoholics and get my way out of this filthy tavern. I didn't want to stay in here longer than I had to.

I searched the room for any gold coins I could snatch. I looked among the men, a few women; either drunk or servers.

The man behind the counter knocked on the wood, grabbing my attention. "Here's your drink." He said, and walked away to the next customer.

I put the jug up to my mouth, the liquid stung my throat as it went down. I clenched my eyes shut, trying to numb the pain. I don't really drink, but I had to make it seem like I wanted to be here..I don't need any extra eyes on me.

"DREAM! That's all my money!" A voice behind me whined.

I turned around and saw three men around a round table playing a game.

All of them looked fine, gold bracelets, gold necklaces you name it.

One had a scar on his lip, dark fluffy black hair. Stubble on his chin. A white bandana around his head. He was grumbling in sadness; looked like he had the least amount of coins.

I giggled under my breath and looked my head to the next guy. He was shorter than the other two and had brunette hair and a tattoo on his neck, looked like a pair of glasses?

My brows furrowed, and I looked to the next guy. He looked strange, emitting some sort of aura I couldn't comprehend. He had dirty blonde hair. He was wearing a green cape, and a nice green tunic and brown trousers. Something that stuck out to me from the other guys was a circle mask he had above his mouth, only covering his nose and eyes. It was white with a smiley face on it, a few cracks in the mask, making it look dirty and old.

The man with the mask laughed punching the brunette guy lightly.

"It's not fair how I'm loosing! You two cheated!"
The dark haired man said standing up to point at them and pouting again, sitting back down with a frown on his face.

I spotted a bag of coins. It looked light enough that I could snatch it but looked like it had enough in it.

I turned around and finished up my drink, planning on how I could leave with the bag.

I got up from the stool, leaving a few coins for the bar tender. I made my way sneakily towards the three men, trying not to be seen. Though I was right near the bag on the table, they didn't seem to see or look up at me yet.

I quickly grabbed it and stuffed it in my pants, turning on my heel and running out the door.

"HEY!" A voice yelled turning their attention towards me. I was already running outside my feet sliding on the muddy grass. 'I need to grab my horse and go quickly..' It was raining heavily outside. Good for my sake since it could blur out their vision if they tried chasing me..

An arrow quickly flew by my head, missing my body merely by a few inches.

"We won't hurt you, just give us our coins back and we'll both be on our day." The guy with the mask said, his voice calm.

'His voice is hot..' WAIT. WHAT AM I THINKING?!? I'm running from them for fucks sake! My foot slipped on the mud again and I fell, bracing for impact and shutting my eyes.

"Sir. Just give us the coins back" one of the voices said. I couldn't tell which one, by mind clouded with thoughts on how to escape.

'Wait..sir?!? SIR?!? They think I'm a guy..?' I grumbled and pulled out my dagger, my hood still shielding my face.

"I don't know about them, but if you hand them over, I'm not promising peace." The dark haired man said. I gasped as fire escaped from his hands.

"Sapnap, calm down, you're going to scare them." The tattoo glasses man said.

"LIKE HELL I CARE? THEY STOLE FROM US AND THEY SHOULD PAY!" He yelled at his friends.

I backed up with my hands, and got up fastly, before stumbling back again. I was scared, I wasn't going to lie. He created fire out of his fucking hands?! Didn't even know they were dangerous.. just thought they were the same drunken men as the rest.

"Sapnap. Knock it off." The masked man said sternly. They started slowly walking towards me, one with the fire in his hand, one with a bow, and the other with a sword.

I was in deep trouble..

A/N ~ I hope you liked the first chapter of this and please leave me any comments to help me with my writing! (:
wc: 924