Chapter 100 The Downfall of Ember

*The Next Day, Morning*

Valerie opens her eyes. "Wha...?" She lifts her head up and looks around.

"Hello Valerie." a female says.

Valerie looks at the person walking up to her.

"Who are you?" Valerie asks.

"I! Am known as Supreme One." Supreme One says.

"One of the five that operates LA HQ entirely. Well... It's an honor to be in your presence if you followed the hierarchy system or join the authorities." Valerie says.

"And become Ember? I don't think so." Supreme One says.

Maria appears next to Supreme One

Maria appears next to Supreme One. "The authorities are being rounded up around the world."

"Good." Supreme One says.

"You can't stop us!" Valerie says.

"On the contrary. We can. As long one of you admits the truth to the entire world. Ember will be no more. And the authorities will be held accountable for all the murders you caused." Supreme One says.

"If the book 'unOrdinary' didn't exist. There would be no need for us to form Ember and kill the vigilantes." Valerie says.

"Well I find the book interesting. It's what brought me and the other Supreme Five to form LA HQ." Supreme One says.

Valerie smiles. "You know, for some reason... I don't buy that."

"............." Supreme One stays silent.

"If I recall correctly, Los Angeles was massacred by an unknown group. And LA HQ was formed to combat the threat that caused that event. And yet, the unknown group was never found." Valerie says.

"Exactly what are you saying?" Supreme One asks.

"I'm saying..... I think LA HQ was the unknown group that caused that destruction a few years ago." Valerie smirks. "Am I right or am I wrong?"

".........." "Your definitely wrong. LA HQ would never cause such a horrific event." Supreme One states.

"If you say so." Valerie smiles. "But one day, the truth about that event will be revealed."