chapter: 30 final chapter

The house was still, silent, and had seemed to cast a ominous shadow outside the afton manor.

I shifted uncomfortably in the passengers seat, next to william. He was a bit sweaty despite the ac being on, probably from earlier's ordeal as his hands rested on the steering wheel on 10, and 2. But despite that he seemed to figit, as he slid his fingers along the engraved logo's horn.

It wasnt until now, in the moment of hesitation that my thoughts had caught up with me. I adored William's work attire, his long grey slacks, with yellow stitching, and afton embroidered on the pockets. Even his long coat, with purple plaid pockets, accompanied by a black dress shirt. Was he supposed to he some where important?

God was he sweating, he bit his lip in anticipation as his eyes scooped the yard, then the street, and finally the inside of the garage.

Let's go" he urged, exciting the vehicle. As soon as he excited his end, he rushed to mine in order to open the door. Theres that afton charm-

He swung the door, a jar and ushered me out. "C'mon were running out of time, someone will see us" 

I hesitated taking his hand. A feeling or hurt and guilt shrouded through me. Not this again...not the self loathing. "Were a secret..." I whispered.

A laudable sigh escaped William's mouth as he sighed. Kneeling down, to meet my eye level as I sat sideways in the car. "Just till your 18 love, then we dont have to hid it anymore" he whispered, as the back of his hand caressed my face ever so delicately.

He smiled, wrapping his arms around my waste, hoisting me into his side, before adjusting his knees and thrusting me into the air. "William!" I shouted while laughing. "Shh the neighbors will hear you!"  He shushed disguising a muffled laugh. "You're acting like you've never had a piggy back ride" 

Approaching the garage door exit, he stopped, and began stifling through his pockets for his keys, locking the car doors, and lashley garage.

"Shall we?"  He whispered entering the house.

"Now..." he started, briskly walking through the halls, past a familiar pink door. "For now we need to keep this under wraps, just till I can come up with a story" he smirked halting at a dark grey door I hadn't seen before. This one seemed to be smaller, and thinner than all the other entry points.

"To tell your wife?" I questioned, smiling tightening my arms around his neck in excitment. I finally get my chance with him, no other person in my way, without the fear of guilt and treason.

Stuffing a key into the small door, he unlocked it. It seemed to bounce on its hinges from the sheer weight of it as It creaked open slowly, revealing the dark descending stairway.

There was no way I could see the bottom, it was easily blocked out by the advanced darkness below.

He placed his hand upon the door way, gripping it softly as he knelt down, allowing me to unravel my legs from him.

As my feet reached the floor, he stood, smiling. Guesturing his hand towards the stairs

"To tell my wife? No, never that, theres no need to" I cocked my head side ways in confusion as his smile seemed to darken my heart sank,knowing I would never be on a personal level with him like wi wanted to be. I'm just another secret...but we already know those pesky thoughts ,. His teeth seemed to be a bit more prominent in his smile rather then his normal easy going one. Sweat seemed to drench his face at this point, as his fingers in grasp twitched. I peered down the stairway, then back to him,
"Then, come up with a story to tell who?" I questioned

"The police, and Michael when they come to look for you" he snickered. I felt a chill run up my spine "william what do you..." I questioned before being interrupted. His hand made brief hard contact with my back sending my body crashing, and slamming down the steps. His laughter could be heard behind me, the brutal steps made hard contact with my face, first my shoulder, then my back,...then my ....ouch

Everything hurts...

The hard concrete flooring felt cool on my skin, as I felt the warm liquid substance consume my sides. The raw thic flavor of iron pooled in my mouth, as my tongue searched for the empty sockets the held my teeth prior to the fall

In a moment of panic, I shifted my weight to a seemingly functional arm to sit up straight, and there he stood at the top of the stairs. His features were blocked with shadows, as the overwhelming light from above peaked behind him.

"I'd love if you stayed..." he whispered "forever.." he giggled. "My dear Elizabeth loves your company.."

"I would've stayed with you william...theres no need for.. this!" I motioned behind me with my arm.

"Oh but there is...see...you all were gonna leave me. So I needed to stop it before that happened..." a visual fist grew in his palm as he began to speak through seethed teeth.

"What do you mean...'you all'?" I whispered quietly.

A giggle sparked from his throat, with progressively became looser and louder. William's lost it..

I physically flinched as his hand reached the wall, for the light switch.

A vibrant array of white light illuminated the walls, revealing the violent arrays of crimson that was struggled to be casted onto the granite.

I turned away horrified, meaning to escape the onslaught of visual horror that I had Ben suprised with, but was only met with a more gruesome one instead.

Clara's organs had been strung out, like ornamental Christmas lights, with each piece that joined with the wall was symmetrical. He took time, to do this, there could easily be an identifiable struggle with the amounts of blood soaked handprints that littered the door way as she attempted to escape and be freed. Elizabeth had been entirely diffrent story as her newly sever limbs had been layed throughout the room in scattered areas.

I began blinking away hot tears, I hadn't known were there until the hot salty flavor reached my taste buds.

I arose quickly, applying pressure to a severely injured leg, causing me to audibly cry and fall to the end of the stairs, scrambling for safety

"William's please, I wanna go home, I dont wanna be here!" I screamed as i hoisted  my weight onto each arm, up the stairs.

A low deep groan came from behind me as i froze. Turning my head slowly I became confused as there was no one there to cause it. 

"..r...u...n" a small gasp from Clara.

Holy shit......shes still alive ....

William sighed in annoyance, "cant you see....you stupid girl.....you are home..."

Shaking my head furiously I refused to believe him. "No.." I shouted.

The lights went out, as the adrenaline began to course faster through my veins, crawling faster the before to the top "no! No no no no !" I shouted as he stepped back......the heels of his dress shoes clinking against the ceramic tiles of the hallway, as the heavy metal white door slowly shut.

I kept climbing, in Hope's of my hand reaching the frame in time to stop it from closing, as I watched william form disappear along it, before it shut enveloping me in darkness...