242

(Bonus chapters for reaching 1100 votes 2/5)

If Sister Xiaojiu comes to live with him, then he can monopolize her!

He hated to see other little boys approach her, especially the little beggar before, who wanted to fight once when he saw him.

In front of Sister Xiaojiu, Young Master Sheng Zhiyan should not mention being more obedient and attentive. The Sheng family man who saw was stunned speechless, and the woman shed tears. The old lady Sheng said more than once, let the two children book a baby kiss!

Su Shengjing resolutely opposed it, and there was no room for negotiation at all.

As a father, he must be responsible to his child. He can never make decisions for his child hastily.

Su Jiu silently gave him a compliment in her heart.

Two days after signing with Shengshi Entertainment, Su Shengjing received a call from Yang Fangping again to record "Dad, let's go!".

Because it is the last issue, dad can bring mom with them. Since Su Jiu didn't seem to have a mother, Yang Fangping asked Su Shengjing to see if he could find a better female friend.

"Brother, I know it's difficult for you, but to be honest, it's also a major attraction, so there's no way. Can you bring someone here?"

Su Shengjing was silent for a few seconds before saying, "I see, I will think of a way."

After hanging up the phone, he looked at the phone screen and pulled his lips somewhat self-deprecatingly.

A good female friend?

He didn't.

When he was hot, many women wanted to stick to him, but he didn't bother it, and treated them as if they hadn't noticed the heat.

Afterwards, he was ridden with black materials, and the women rubbed his last wave of heat, portraying themselves as victims who had been violated by him, and kicked him away after gaining benefits.

It's so realistic.

Su Shengjing suddenly thought of An Yuan. If she had to say a good female friend, she would count as one.

But it was only before, now, it was just a familiar stranger.

But how should the show deal with it?

After thinking about it, he could only call Sheng Tianci. He wanted to recommend a good female friend to help record the show. Who knew that Sheng Tianci will say, "I am such a good man with a clean body, how can there be any good women? Aren't I better than any so called female friends?"

Su Shengjing raised his eyebrows, "How about the news about you?"

He is a young man who is often laced with news, and there are a bunch of Yingying and Yanyan around him, and Mr. Sheng is so angry that he wants to beat him several times.

Sheng Tianci wrongly said, "You believe in the scribbles in the news? I didn’t go to find women, but they approached me actively, okay? After the paparazzi snapped a photo, he wrote silly and wrote me a playboy, which made me angry."

He didn't know that Song Wanqiu usually doesn't watch entertainment news, so don't get him wrong.

Also, she owes him a meal, and she hasn't paid it yet. But she is very busy now, it is not easy to raise a child alone, he can understand, and he has the patience to wait.

Sheng Tianci thought, and then asked, "Why do you say this all of a sudden?"

Su Shengjing explained the reason to him, and Sheng Tianci laughed, "It's simple, why don't I go with you?"

"You??"

"Yeah, can't it? Anyway, the program team didn't say not to allow men to take part!"

Su Shengjing, "..."

Okay, it's okay to take advantage of the loopholes.

The next day, Sheng Tianci followed Su Shengjing and Su Jiu on the plane to the place where the show was recorded.

Su Jiu sat between the two men, a little dumbfounded.

She could imagine how surprised those people would be when they get to the show crew.