Chapter 18

On their way out of the restaurant, a conversation between a group of a young men bring up her attention once again.

"He is just lucky to be born as a prince. Or everyone is going to beat his ugly face!" A guy said a bit loud that everyone around them could hear. They praised the man for his braveness for talking about the second prince.

"Poor his consort getting an ugly man kissing her! Trust me he is bad at kissing because no one date an ugly man! Pffftt HAAHAHAHAHA!"

"Yeah! Duke Su is just a heartless beast who is disfigured!" The group then laugh wholeheartedly.

Li Zhi Ming stood there clenching his fist. He wanted to fight them but he will only expose his identity. And once his royal father found out he will be mad.

Imperial family shouldn't expose their identity except they are already well known like Li Zhao due to his mask. No one in the country use mask except him.

The people has gone over the limit. Li Zhao is the one who took care of the country and people while going for war over and over. But here they are laughing over his appearance.

"All.." Li Zhi Ming voice was replaced by a high pitched feminine voice. He look at his side to found that Xu Ling Ai has missing.

"Yaish!!! Who are you to belittle His highness?!" Her small voice change instantly. It was high pitched and loud.

Listening to their conversation make her feel like she is a coward. How could she just listen to them?

The crowd attention turn to the petite lady who screamed on her top of lung. She seem so mad that her face turn red.

"Who are you crazy lady? Just mind your own business!" One of the man smirk at Xu Ling Ai. They are indeed surprised seeing a new face in town. Pretty, they thought.

"Come here." Her finger snapped at them. The men walk lazily towards Xu Ling Ai direction. They might be taller a bit than her but she won't back down without a fight.

"I will ask you one more time. Who are you to judge someone by their outer appearance? Are you perfect? And as clear as I could see His Highness is way handsome than all of you." Her index finger point at the man face with her face turn disgusted.

"Ugly man kissing me? Huh? Let me tell you something. Li Zhao is a very good kisser and anyone would never kiss anyone because your mouth was totally rotten!" Xu Ling Ai laugh at them with a challenging face on display with her arms folded.

While ladies around there feel so embarrassed by Xu Ling Ai's exposure of the kissing detail. Women are supposed to be shy talking about bedrooms things. But Xu Ling Ai shamelessly bragged about it in front of men.

But they feel weird. Why would Li Zhao kiss this lady in front of them? Is she his mistress?

While the men who listen to Xu Ling Ai's insults started to feel annoyed and angry by her mocking tone. This girl got a tongue of snakes.

They look at the girl in front of him who dress like a well-off lady but without any manner that a lady should have.

"Now I know. You must be his mistress right? Would you like to listen to our new chant for Duke Su? He is a beast. He is a beast. He is a beast." They suddenly chanting the sentence like a song.

"Stop it." Xu Ling Ai warn them but they chant it louder.

Her angry limit finally explode. Her crazy side wanting to lash out. She balled her finger into a fist and drove them through one of the man's jaw. They could literally hear the sound of jaw cracking.